[Application] Curufinwé

This is the place you want to visit if you are interested in joining the Order of Natures Grasp. Please read the guild rules etc. first before applying

Moderators: Former Council, Seniors, The Council

[Application] Curufinwé

Postby Celegorn on Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:47 pm

Char Name: Curufinwé
Char Class: Druid
Char Level: 68 for the moment
Char Age: 1100
RL Age: 24
RL Gender: Male
Background Story: Strangely I still remember the sand. I still remember the sand, the howling wind and in it the echoes of chittering and crawling things. Young I was in this time but not young enough to be spared the war against those who would have devoured the world and twisted it in the image of their dreaming god. Silithus and the war against the Quiraj were my first tastes of violence, and even if I did nothing of note during this conflict. (Why could a druid fresh from his apprenticeship have done against such numbers and such hate), the battles still haunt me.

Fitfully did I sleep as was the duty of the druid and wondrous were the sights I saw in the dream. The Horn of Cenarius awoke me to a changed world. The Legion was marching and we were needed. Of the Second Invasion I won’t speak easily for everyone knows the tale. I knew two battlefields. Felwood where I was part of the strike forces accompanying Illidan the Betrayer, and Hyjal itself or to be more precise one of the approach paths to the mounts. All who were there know the rest. What began as a proud stand ended in desperate flight across the forest, praying to the Ancients and Elune Shand’o Stormrage was actually winning the battle above. Fortunately, our prayers were answered.

I could have returned to sleep there but I didn’t. Felwood had been my home in ages long past and I couldn’t let it remain like this. So I long sought a group that could help me and the Circle cleanse the taint of our forests rather than concentrating on a pointless conflict with our erstwhile allies. A group perhaps more proactive than our leaders in purging our home of evil.

Especially now that the Legion is returning

Why do you wish to join us?: As the login tells you, I was a member when we were on Defias Brotherhood. I waited to be reasonably high-level to rejoin the guild in order to participate to events more easily.
Why does your character wish to join us?: Unlike my previous character, Curufinwé is old so he’s not searching teachers but companions in the quest to purge at last Felwood and protect Northen Kalimdor. The fact that the Order seems to be more implicated in Night Elven politics than the conflict between the Horde and the Alliance is also a plus.

Tell us something about yourself!: Raphael, a 23 (24 the 28th) years old French guy. I love writing pretentious things I delete or hid away. I learned English in roleplaying supplements so I tend always to the flowery. Long time lurker in World of Warcraft I registered a few years ago and Curufinwé is my main ally character. In Wow I like exploring, finding new lore (and facepalm to some of the strangest) and walking aroud dungeons. In life I love reading, video games like RTs and RPg, and mashing all that I read or play in strange patchworks. I dream also of the day Blizzard will make a Warcraft 4
Celegorn

Character: Celegorn
Realm: Defias Brotherhood
Class: Druid

Re: [Application] Curufinwé

Postby Landrian on Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:09 pm

Hey there

as far as i am aware Natures grasp is pretty much over (though i can not be 100% sure) so if no one pops up to get you prepped for a interview or invite that will be why, that being said it might still be around with a few memebers in which case it might be a while untill you get a response.
One man scorned and covered with scars still strove with his last ounce of courage to reach the unreachable stars; and the world will be better for this
Landrian
Councillor
Councillor

Character: Landrian
Realm: Argent Dawn
Class: Warrior

Postby Celegorn on Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:33 pm

Yeah I think the guild is dead too.

I see this thread has many view. Do some viewers know other RP guilds on Argent Dawn?
Celegorn

Character: Celegorn
Realm: Defias Brotherhood
Class: Druid

Postby Landrian on Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:09 pm

Hey sorry it's taken me a while to get back to you a few people have gone to moonleaf Grove which is a kaldorei only guild aswell
One man scorned and covered with scars still strove with his last ounce of courage to reach the unreachable stars; and the world will be better for this
Landrian
Councillor
Councillor

Character: Landrian
Realm: Argent Dawn
Class: Warrior

Return to ∞ The Recruitment Camp ∞