bye Bye Lalaith

A visitor in our domain? Feel free to leave your mark here.

Moderators: Former Council, Seniors, The Council

bye Bye Lalaith

Postby Lalaith on Thu May 21, 2015 9:26 pm

I felt isolated and ganged up on tonight over move to AD. I was treated in a hostile fashion because I opposed AD move. Despite w Aariam did not acknowledge my complaints. I have never let down The Order. I feel unwanted and pointless. I feel like a cast aside sock
Last edited by Lalaith on Thu May 21, 2015 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lalaith

Character: Laliath
Realm: Defias Brotherhood
Class: Hunter

Re: bye Bye Lalaith

Postby Aariam on Thu May 21, 2015 9:37 pm

I am sorry you feel that way, but we answered your questions , but you simply would not receive the answer we were given.

You asked if we were moving to AD, and the answer is that we do not know. We are currently investing different approaches, and thus we cannot say yay nor nay. I don't know what got into you tonight, but you seemed to simple ignore everything we said, and then begun to blatanly insult me and the other members of Nature's Grasp.

If you wish to try again, then we are not past forgiving and forgetting.
Aariam Nightborne, former Keeper of Nature's Grasp.

Site/web administrator - any questions about either can be sent to me in a PM.
Aariam
Site Admin

Character: Aariam
Realm: Argent Dawn
Class: Rogue

Postby Lalaith on Thu May 21, 2015 9:49 pm

Thank you for your forum post reply which replaces ignoring me on the night. I care for the Order maybe more than I should. I was downtrodden by aeryndar and you stood by- and watched
Lalaith

Postby Aerandyr on Thu May 21, 2015 9:54 pm

Feel insulted all you like. You were given the same answer over and over again but you refused to listen untill you'd get one that suited you. If calling you out on that offends you, so be it.
I think there's plenty of people around who'd say I was being quite reasonable and simply wanted to continue with RP, unlike some.
Aerandyr
Councillor
Councillor

Character: Aerandyr

Postby Lalaith on Thu May 21, 2015 10:06 pm

Who even are you Aeyrendar - I do not know you.I hope you do mot exceed your value here - I m as nothing - but you are transient. why do you choose to override a long established member with your Epeen? You were not kind but rude and arrogant - that is not the way we do things here. please apologise.
Lalaith

Postby Aariam on Fri May 22, 2015 2:25 pm

Aerandyr has been a member for the guild for around a year now, and I most definitely hope that you don't expect seniority to warrant special treatment. I have spoken to Aerandyr as well, since it seems to be him that you have your main problem with at the moment.

You isolated yourself from the rest of the Order last night and refused to listen to anyone trying to explain the situation to you, including myself. At least, I assume you ignored what people said as you did not reference anything they explained to you when making your own statements. You then proceeded to be quite rude to many members, firstly in guild chat, and secondly after you had left the guild and you showed up to the Order's RP and began using OOC emotes, like spitting on Aerandyr for example.

I understand that you are against any suggested move to AD, but noone argued with you last night. They were simply trying to answer your question (and the answer is, still, that AD is being discussed, and a decision is not going to be made quickly) whilst you wouldn't take it. There was no hostility in guild chat; people simply became irritated that after you had asked the same question fifteen times, and then perhaps offended when you begun accusing them of things that they had not done.

If you have anything more to add, do so now. And, if you are interested in apologizing and returning to the guild, that offer remains open.

Oh, and to answer one of your whispers last night; I know full well I am no Jondalar or Eavya; but I am trying the best that I can. :)

Aariam
Site Admin

Postby Lalaith on Fri May 22, 2015 11:21 pm

I agree that I was upset - I apologize totally. Sometimes RL influences state of mind - I fell into red mist. Sorry.
Lalaith

Postby Aariam on Sun May 24, 2015 12:08 pm

Completely understandable.

If you wish to rejoin the guild, simply poke me in-game.

Aariam
Site Admin

Postby Lalaith on Tue May 26, 2015 11:36 pm

thank you for your forebearance - I was a bit toxic - sorry again. when you care about something - and really care about something - you can get bitey - and I did. I am sorry if I offended. Please see that as a bit of fear that NG might leave. as to rejoining - thank you for your offer. It is really big of you. If its ok - I will wait till I get the outcome of the decision. If NG stay I will rejoin whole heartedly - If Ng go - then I have lost nothing - I will seek a new home. may elune infuse the Elders choices - I will abide by the decision of Elders - not rank and file.
lal
Lalaith

Postby Aariam on Wed May 27, 2015 7:35 pm

Fair enough; the choice is wholeheartedly yours. :)

Coming to a deicsion will take some time as we continue to discuss things, and we do not want to rush into something that may prove to be the wrong choice. I'll let you know as soon as there's a decision made.

Aariam
Site Admin

Postby Lalaith on Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:43 am

Good luck on AD - it was nice -thank you
Lal
Lalaith

Postby Aariam on Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:12 am

Thank you. I hope you have a good one. :)

Aariam
Site Admin

Return to ∞ The Guardhouse ∞