New leadership for the guild!

A visitor in our domain? Feel free to leave your mark here.

Moderators: Former Council, Seniors, The Council

New leadership for the guild!

Postby Calisar on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:28 pm

Those of you online tonight will know that I have now stepped down as guild leader. I always wanted to hand over when the guild seemed in a settled positive state, and it feels good to be doing it now. It's something that has been discussed over the last couple of weeks amongst the officers and it's now complete.

I’ve chosen to become a regular member so that my WoW time can become a lot more relaxed. It has been a fun couple of years trying to steer this guild, stressful and hard work too at times, quite a few heads that I’ve wanted to bash, but it has always been worth the effort. I’ve been proud to be a part of the line of people leading NG over the years. This is now passing to Rithen who has kindly agreed to step up.

A guild master is only as good as his or her officers though, and I’d like to thank every one of the officers that have worked with me over the years. You were a mad bunch <3 there has been so much work behind the scenes it really is mind boggling. Posting here in this area so the ex-members can see the appreciation I have for them too.

I hope we can all support & actively help Rith, Lia and Adel in keeping NG alive and active on the realm. We’re still the best damn nelf guild on the server, with the highest standards. Hey, I’m allowed to be biased ;)

I’ve posted this on the realm forum, let’s keep that thread bumped so future members can find us.
"It's silly wrong.. but vivid right"
Calisar

Character: Calisar
Realm: Defias Brotherhood
Class: Priest + Druid

Re: New leadership for the guild!

Postby Mochara on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:59 pm

*hugs*

You did a great job while I was around and i'm sure that continued after I left! It'll be a shame to see you step down but at least you arn't leaving! These are big shoes to step into Rithen but i'm sure you have it under control :)
Mochara
Former Councillor
Former Councillor

Character: Mochara
Realm: Darksorrow
Class: Rogue

Postby Tenethion on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:40 pm

Cali <3
No matter what you do you will always be 'guild mom' ;D
Thanks for such a great few months and being an amazing guild leader :)
Tenethion

Postby Elysar on Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:01 pm

Shocking news to read! I was surprised at least, thought you would stay forever ^^ but it's great that you feel at ease handing it over, now you want it.

You were a really great leader Cal, and thanks for the sweet words too. :)

*raises glass*
I love Nature's Grasp <3
Elysar
Former Councillor
Former Councillor

Character: Elysar
Class: Hunter

Postby Altherion on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:58 pm

*bearhugs Cali near the temple pillar* ^^
Altherion

Character: Altherion
Class: Druid

Postby Trae Thérlas on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:19 am

Awwwwwww :( Sad to see you pass leadership on, I suppose that is the dream of any leader to build something up to the point that they personally don't need to look after it anymore. Rather like parenting if you look at it like that and Calisar was without doubt the mother of NG. :D
Trae Thérlas

Return to ∞ The Guardhouse ∞