Another goodbye

A visitor in our domain? Feel free to leave your mark here.

Moderators: Former Council, Seniors, The Council

Another goodbye

Postby Tenethion on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:48 pm

Hey, I thought now would be the best time to post this.. My subscription runs out at the start of January and I don't plan on renewing it. I'll most likely come back for cataclysm with a new character.. but currently i am not enjoying the game and have others I would like to try; I'll be trying out Aion for a month. I'd like to say thank you all for such a great guild, especially to Lia, Cali, Hy, Lemb + Rithen for giving me such a great experience the past few months :) Good luck with pulling this guild up, I know it's the worste time to leave but I feel I can't be commited to a game when I don't enjoy it.. I'll never forget this community and of course i'll stick around for the forum game as it progresses :)

Thanks a million for everything <3
Tenethion

Re: Another goodbye

Postby Vethelot on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:12 am

o/ Farewell Ten! Really enjoyed playing with you (before you left for the darkside :p). Take care amd see you in the forum game!
Vethelot
Former Councillor
Former Councillor

Character: Vethelot
Realm: Defias Brotherhood
Class: Warrior

Postby Tenethion on Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:28 pm

Just as an update, I am back playing Wow again with a new horde character ^^ I found Aion to be slow paced and have no interest to continue levelling up my Cleric :[

On a more important note, i do plan to roll a night elf mage so i'm crossing my fingers that you guys decide to allow them in when Cataclysm comes as i'd love to rejoin you all ;)
<3 Best wishes.
Tenethion

Postby Vethelot on Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:07 pm

Good to hear that your back \o/

Roll on cataclysm i say!
Vethelot
Former Councillor
Former Councillor

Character: Vethelot
Realm: Defias Brotherhood
Class: Warrior