Dwarven Trade Business

A visitor in our domain? Feel free to leave your mark here.

Moderators: Former Council, Seniors, The Council

Dwarven Trade Business

Postby Elysar on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:49 pm

Thalgun, a dwarf from The Three Hammers guild, told me about a certain Trade event that he and his guild are conducting. Since I didn't know how to give him access in here (shame on me), he asked me to post this in here:

Hello, my name is Thalgun and I've been recently elected as Senator of Trade within the Ironforge Senate. As part of my duties I am to open trade with different groups of the Alliance and I took an interested with the Night Elves; in character because we simply don't RP with Nelves that much.
My idea is to have an event where members of TTH come to Darnassus and discuss opening import and export trades between Winterblades and Natures Grasp, then on after having a monthly event where we travel to deliver and accept goods with the Night Elves.

So it is interesting! Worth considering although it is dwarves ;)
I love Nature's Grasp <3
Elysar
Former Councillor
Former Councillor

Character: Elysar
Realm: Defias Brotherhood
Class: Hunter

Re: Dwarven Trade Business

Postby Thalgun on Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:54 pm

Indeed, please do contact me in game so we can discuss this event. Winterblades are interested themselves, so I do think this can work well. I'm also thinking of talking to Blackened Rose, as I do believe they're a mainly Night Elf guild too.

Do leave some comments!
Thalgun

Character: Thalgun
Class: Paladin

Postby Nelani on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:00 pm

I do not think that the Blackened Rose are into RP anymore, from what they told me they mainly moved server even. But one can always ask :)
Nelani Moonleaf
Former Keeper of the Natures Grasp

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Nelani
Former Councillor
Former Councillor

Character: Nelani
Class: Druid

Postby Thalgun on Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:08 pm

I've been talking to Winterblades and they've agreed on this Saturday for a "political" event (in the next 2 weeks there will be a caravan raiding event after the trade has been negotiated), is Saturday at 18:00 good for your guild?
Thalgun

Character: Thalgun
Class: Paladin

Return to ∞ The Guardhouse ∞