Whisperwind Sentinels

A visitor in our domain? Feel free to leave your mark here.

Moderators: Former Council, Seniors, The Council

Whisperwind Sentinels

Postby Atonah on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:15 pm

Hello. My name is Atonah and I was the guild leader of Whisperwind Sentinels, Night Elf only Burning Blade PvP guild. The server fell apart, and I came to Defias Brotherhood to restore the guild. The guild was very massive and famous back then. We had huge events every week, huge following and huge event responds (Mainly World PvP tho). That was 2 years ago. Now, I am currently lvl 62 on Defias Brotherhood and when I hit lvl 85 I will make Whisperwind Sentinels again.

So I was talking today to Evesia and we talked about doing sometimes same events as two guilds. What are your opinions about it? Here's the preview of what Whisperwind Sentinels used to be like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7bnhkqjUjc

Whisperwind Sentinels will be more military prefered and will be the more offensive and aggressive guild than Nature's Grasp tho.

Cheers!

Atonah
Atonah

Character: Atonah
Realm: Defias Brotherhood
Class: Warrior

Re: Whisperwind Sentinels

Postby Evesia on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:32 pm

Hello again. I was quite surprised when you approached me as your ideas of possibly both guilds joining together for some events was quite nice. I am sure others in the guild would quite like the idea too as bonding IC and OOC with others and making relations with other guilds is a wonderful thing.

As I said earlier, good luck with all and hopefully see you soon.
[A] Evesia Moonflame ~ Archon of the Wardens of Enlightenment ~ Mage
[A] Nelthana Nightsheen ~ Priestess of the Moon, Former High Guardian ~ Priestess

Evesia

Character: Evesia
Class: Mage

Postby Atonah on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:36 pm

Thanks on reply, really appreciate it. Will keep in touch, and hopefully all of this will turn out great :)
Atonah

Postby Jondalar on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:45 pm

Hey Atonah,

Sounds really great. We will always welcome serious role-players to the server and I am sure we can cooperate on any events you can come up with ^^

Considering the history of NG, I also think our guilds are very much alike (or will be). NG has also been involved in and arranged great events in the past six years - both RP and PvP.

If you make sure that we know when the Whisperwind Sentinels are available, we'll be sure to keep you in mind when we have our own events. I hope you'll do the same.

You should also check out the Winterblades. They are the resident Kaldorei military-style RP guild.
Jondalar Greenfury
Keeper Emeritus of the Order of Natures Grasp

Inactive characters:
Image Jondalar Greenfury - Kaldorei Druid
Image Shiandra Greenfury - Kaldorei Warrior
Image Ethenielle Greenfury - Kaldorei Priestess
Image Chaney Junior - Gilnean Rogue
Jondalar
Former Councillor
Former Councillor

Character: Jondalar
Class: Druid

Postby Atonah on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:57 pm

Of course I will keep you posted. I will also speak with the Winterblades aswell. However, like I said, guild won't be ready for atleast month and a half, for example, I'm still not sure should I call it some name different, because original Whisperwind Sentinels would lose it's originality. Anyways, we'll keep in touch, just wanted to see what you think about this, and I'm very glad you like the idea. :)
Atonah

Postby Pargarion on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:20 am

Best of luck!
Khalida Frostfeather - Sentinel
Pargarion Autumnrain - Druid
Pargarion

Character: Frostfeather
Class: Hunter

Postby Eavya on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:21 am

Hey there!

I love new RP'ers from other servers. However, I am worried a bit that our pond is getting a bit overcrowded if you add your guild here.
We now have the Moonhunters, The Winterblades and Nature's Grasp for NE only guilds, with these pretty much covering all aspects of Kaldorei society. It's already very slim pickings in NE RP'ers... Just worried if you will make the Whisperwind Sentinels, we're going to be spread even thinner.

But that's just my opinion. Who knows, maybe this will spark some new interest in Kaldorei RP.

Goodluck!
Eavya Morninglight
Priestess of Nature's Grasp
Mother of Liaadri

Can also be found on:

Lynnayla Yelina Firedawn
Walker of shadows, seeker of light
Arcanist of Natures Grasp

Ryasha Morninglight
Sentinel of Nature's Grasp

Non Kaldorei alts:

Nygwene, Yngrah, Emmyxia
Eavya

Character: Eavya
Class: Priestess

Postby Pargarion on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:16 am

I see what you are saying Eavya. One of the big problems with kaldorei RP on this realm is that the guilds have a too similar profile, there will be rivalry. And I would of course prefer if Atonah would enlist with the Blackmoon sentinels instead.

However more RPers are never bad. Welcome to DB!
Khalida Frostfeather - Sentinel
Pargarion Autumnrain - Druid
Pargarion

Character: Frostfeather
Class: Hunter

Postby Atonah on Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:17 pm

I see your point also. I would've joined you guys, but I was the leader of very successful guild and I think I won't be able to fit in any other role other than guild leader. Don't get me wrong, I just don't want to have any conflict or anything with old guild leaders only because we have different visions, so I will make my own, I have to do that. However, the guild will be way more different than NG; what I mean about that:

-It will be more commercial
-It will be less RP oriented, and more PvP and World PvP oriented, so it will be more aggressive and brutal guild.
-Won't be as strict as NG
-Increasing the amount of members will be one of our main priorities (and keeping it's quality, especially at the start)
-And it will be totally different themed. We will have different ranking system, very possible different events (although I'm not really familiar with NG's) and different approach on RP.

I don't know how it will do/progress, but that's I'm hoping to find out soon.
Atonah

Return to ∞ The Guardhouse ∞