The Blackblood Clan bids you hello!

A visitor in our domain? Feel free to leave your mark here.

Moderators: Former Council, Seniors, The Council

The Blackblood Clan bids you hello!

Postby Gordug Bonechwer on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:22 pm

Good evening tree huggers!

I am Gordug of the Blackblood Clan and I'm here to bring forth a thread in relation to some possible W-PvP encounters between our two guilds!

Let me first start off by saying that the Blackblood Clan are highly interested in having a foe to role-play against in Kalimdor, we hope that a sturdy rivalry and relationship can be built between our guilds to further each others role-play as well as that of the realm. It takes good co-ordination for something to go smoothly and I reckon this is a good first step! We've recently come back as a guild after being dormant for roughly six months and are now growing rapidly, (From 3-30) members inside a week, we've had many events already and have even wreaked a bit of Ashenvale on our way home to Felwood.

However, this is an RP-PvP realm.
We'd like to build up a steady and on-going conflict between our two guilds, in a fashion similar to the Hillsbrad campaign the officer staff of BBC would like to come together with the NG officer staff and discuss potential 'hot spots' in Northern Kalimdor that can permanently be chosen for continuous and guaranteed conflict.

What I mean by this :
In summary.
Together we would choose two starting locations for each guild that we would be occupying temporarily/permanently, and call it Zone A (for example)
Zone A could then be fought for once a week by a five or ten man skirmish of members from each guild, the victor would gain resources and 'experience' for their troops, allowing IC promotions to take place for the military wing of each guild, (our military wing being quite extensive and heavily intertwined with the guild concept) - That would be a very, very, very basic outline of what I have in mind, but I am sure if there is any interest at all for you elves to do combat then we can definitely continue the discussion, in-game, on this forum, or on our forum.

I look forward to seeing a few replies!

Unfortunately I can't leave regards as my grunts would consider that treason.

-Warlord Gordug Bonechewer
Gordug Bonechwer

Character: Gordug
Realm: Defias Brotherhood
Class: Death Knight

Re: The Blackblood Clan bids you hello!

Postby Kaldur on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:45 pm

To Warlord Gordug Bonechewer of the Blackblood Clan,

Hey,

Thanks for getting in touch, and for posting this opportunity on our forum. Since you contacted Theraluin and then Aariam about this last week we have been discussing it between our officers and senior members. The general consensus at the moment is that we will have to decline your offer.

We are currently involved in our own cultist plot which is due to end soon, but we then have something already planned to start in January after the xmas holidays. I don't feel we have the time at the moment to commit to a regular wpvp event or to station ourselves outside Darnassus. Also, we have around 20 dedicated and 'active' members. Very few of us are PvPers or have good quality PvP gear. I think we could easily be outgeared and outnumbered by a guild growing as quickly as yours. Lastly, I'm sorry to say that your guild does not have a very favourable reputation within the defias RP community, something some of our officers/seniors have first-hand experience of on their alts. I do not want to prejudge you but it is something we need to take into consideration when planning big campaigns. If you were interested in taking part in a smaller event with us in future we would definitely consider it, but for now the response from our leaders is a no. Sorry.

Many thanks

Keeper Kaldur Winterwind on behalf of the Order of Natures Grasp
Kaldur Winterwind
The Old Bear. Former Keeper of the Order of Natures Grasp.

Amaeya Moonsorrow
Priestess, Peacemaker, and a Shining Beacon of Silver Light

Kreska Stormraven
Killer of Highborne, Historys' Assassin, a Dark Legend - missing presumed dead
Kaldur
Former Councillor
Former Councillor

Character: Kaldur
Class: Druid

Postby Gordug Bonechwer on Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:10 pm

To Keeper Kaldur,

Thank you for taking the concept into consideration and bringing into light with your officer crew. I'd be very happy if in the future we could organize something once off and on a smaller scale without any broad or large commitments. I hope that we may come to something interesting next time around.

Best of luck with your plot :)

- Gordug
Gordug Bonechwer

Postby Raene on Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:00 am

Also! I was killed during your meeting ICly with the Sunfury Elite back in the Northern Barrens in Ratchet.

;_; Made me very sad, for I was just spying on my Belf guildies.
Raene

Character: Raene

Postby Gordug Bonechwer on Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:24 pm

Heh, you alliance dogs are kill on sight ICly I'm afraid!

P.S Merry Christmas elves, we may have an atomic fel-bomb awaiting thee.
Gordug Bonechwer

Postby Aariam on Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:54 pm

An F-bomb?! You wouldn't dare!
Aariam Nightborne, former Keeper of Nature's Grasp.

Site/web administrator - any questions about either can be sent to me in a PM.
Aariam
Site Admin

Character: Aariam
Realm: Argent Dawn
Class: Rogue

Postby Gordug Bonechwer on Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:25 pm

Gordug Bonechwer

Postby Gordug Bonechwer on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:58 pm

You guys showed up and it made it far more realistic for battle in Desolace, we unfortunately lost quite quickly due to the number imbalance but fun was had!

I expect this to be a testament and possibility for future events, especially/possibly in Desolace!

-Regards
Gordug Bonechwer

Postby Nithluin on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:58 pm

Ha, so it was you guys who were there! Well actually to be fair, we didn't know about any RP event going on there, like in really, no clue at all. We only showed up due to one of your friends killing one of ours that was way lower level and peacefully questing in the area. We couldn't let that injustice go by so we just came to provide some extra security... and whaddaya know.. a whole bunch of you out there! :D What happened than was us responding to a dwarf that seemed to be in a losing fight with a couple of you, we didn't know that they had more waiting on the other side.

So as you see, a 'happy' coincidence actually. After seeing the Dwarves do some IC talking we caught on that it was an organised RP event and we left the scene. I do remember that we hoped not to have disturbed anything, but as I can see, you guys enjoyed it so..all good! :)
Nithluin Frostmane - Kaldorei Druid of Natures Grasp
Ancion Tulacharn - Kaldorei Warrior of Natures Grasp (Hiatus)
Shane Falton - Human Warrior of Stormwind Regiment
Nithluin

Character: Nithluin

Postby Gordug Bonechwer on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:23 am

Naturally the coming of night elves only made the situation far more realistic. Kal'Dorei in desolace, yes please!

We'l see you around then.

Side-note : I hope all your feral druids die in a fire. :(

Peace
Gordug Bonechwer

Return to ∞ The Guardhouse ∞