Long time no see!

A visitor in our domain? Feel free to leave your mark here.

Moderators: Former Council, Seniors, The Council

Long time no see!

Postby Tenshylwin on Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:43 am

Ladies and gentlemen! He is cuddly! He is sneaky! He is that weird druid that you haven't seen in a while but is stealing your fish. It is meeee, Tenshylwin!

First of all; Congratulations to all of you with wee babies and families! And a huuuge congratulations (even if a bit late) to Jondalar and Eavya for the marriage and baby (or babies, I lost count)! Oh and to all the birthdays that I have missed, haaaappy birthdays!

Some of you know and remember me and some of you don't. Well you will probably know about me sooner or later, just know I used to be a part of this jolly group for tree huggers. Just wanted to poke in a paw around here as I happened to stumble upon a thread in the battle.net WoW forums because I am rather bored during the night. But I am so happy to see that you lot are still around, makes me proud!

Where I am now? Ah! Great question. I am now living in Ireland where I am also working as technical support. Some of you know I went to the far away land where you can ride earthquakes, which is USA, for studies and I stayed there for about, roughly, two years before I dropped out. It became too expensive and I didn't get much out from it. Nonetheless it was a good experience! But now I am back, in Europe that is. I haven't decided if I should try out WoW again or wait for the expansion buuut we shall see! I will be lurking in the shadows and pounce when you least know it!

How are you all doing? What's up? I see there's a lot of you too and a lot of new faces! Hi to you all new faces!
Tenshylwin, Guardian of Cenarius - 100 Night elf Druid
Druid of the Wild
Tenshylwin

Character: Kitten
Realm: Argent Dawn
Class: Druid

Re: Long time no see!

Postby Aariam on Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:34 am

Hiiiiii!

Do play WoW! Help me get Reli back to DB! :D
Aariam Nightborne, former Keeper of Nature's Grasp.

Site/web administrator - any questions about either can be sent to me in a PM.
Aariam
Site Admin

Character: Aariam
Realm: Argent Dawn
Class: Rogue

Postby Aramesec on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:49 pm

Sooooo, there was another Druid who stole fish...
*Aram (in cat form) glares at the competition of fish stealing*

Though, I too am not around, hardly ever was and when I was I was not always on one line with rp. Most unreliable Druid evar!

And if you want to come back early anyway, why not, it's a nice group of people. Even though I am never really around I still have em all in my thoughts.
Last edited by Aramesec on Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aramesec

Character: Aramesec
Realm: Defias Brotherhood

Postby Calisar on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:34 am

Hey you! Good to hear from you Tensh ;D

*chases out of the Temple for old times sake*
"It's silly wrong.. but vivid right"
Calisar

Character: Calisar
Class: Priest + Druid

Postby Elysar on Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:41 pm

Hey Tenshylicious ;D

Good to hear from you mate, glad to hear you are doing good! And yes, I second what Aariam said, do come back to wow!!

I am away myself, but I am contemplating the same as you, namely returning at the expansion. What kind of wow-nerd would I be if I didn't try out all expansions? Once a wow'er, always a wow'er! :D

Personally I am doing good! I have taken a break from the game because I got bored, gonna play some ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) when it comes out. Still lurking the forum as well and doing some writing with Kaldur :) And I'm gonna move to the UK as well! I got accepted to a Uni over there, so I'm moving there in the fall.

How is it living over there? :D Although I bet GB and Ireland are very different ;)

Hugs!
I love Nature's Grasp <3
Elysar
Former Councillor
Former Councillor

Character: Elysar
Class: Hunter

Postby Aramesec on Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:56 pm

Elanessë wrote:Personally I am doing good! I have taken a break from the game because I got bored, gonna play some ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) when it comes out. Still lurking the forum as well and doing some writing with Kaldur :) And I'm gonna move to the UK as well! I got accepted to a Uni over there, so I'm moving there in the fall.

Always when I read Uni I think of a Unicorn. O_o

And as for ESO, I too am contemplating it, seems a fun game.

*highjack over*
Aramesec

Character: Aramesec

Return to ∞ The Guardhouse ∞