Char Name: Alauna
Char Class: Hunter
Char Level: 93 and still rising
Char Age: About 1200
Your RL age: 26
Your RL gender: Female

Background Story:

<Scout leans down and whispers>

Yes, I've been watching her since she came back to Darnassus. About two weeks ago. Also I did some digging...

<Scout looks around, like checking if anyone else is listening>

I checked her background on someones else behalf. I cannot tell you who ordered it, because you know how it is - reputation nowadays is everything. But back to the topic: I didn't find much. Or rather I should say - not so far away in the past. She appeared in Darnassus during the time, when most of our troops went for war in Outland. She was a wreck, and sought for help. One of druids decided to take care of her state and that is how I have my information.

But let me start from the begining... I know she was born in Moonglade, both of her parents were druids. Maybe this is the main reason that she is so trusty towards that group. My source mentioned, that she as well possess special connection with nature, but she never followed the path of druidism. Instead as she reached adulthood she joined the ranks of our army during the war of the shifting sands.

Although when I tried to verify her fighter background in the army I came to a dead end. With only her name I couldn't get any detailed information. Noone seemed to recognize her. I've got only something like "Yes, I have seen her recently. Her voice sounds familiar, but I can't help you more".

Back to the story... She came to this druid unharmed physically, rather seeking some sort of guidance. Again - it was very sensitive topic and I couldn't pressure him for more information. What I found out is that she was send by him back to domestic Moonglade to recover. He was visiting her for many months. Especially when the invasion on the Nothrend began. During that time he spoted that his guidance wes successful - she came back into mental and physical good shape. She started to ask more questions about the situation in the world. And as Deathwing appeared, she had dissapeared. As he knows so far, during that time she had left her home in Moonglade and came back this two weeks ago.

She visited him bearing gifts. Some sort of seeds. I'm no expert in that domain but I would guess they are pretty rare. And some of them certainly not from this world. I overheard them talking briefly about Draenor. She seems familiar with that place. I've tried to follow her outside Darnassus when she was leaving for rest, but I've lost her... I've spotted only huge, odd bird. He can be some sort of companion, definitely intelligent and out of this world.

You want to know more ?

<Scout scratches his back thoughtfully and looks up>

I can say, that everything that I've told you is in the past. Now she seems to be average Kaldorei fighter. Silent, focused, straight, muscled and dedicated to the cause... She walks with bow without any visible arrows. I'm pretty sure she is also skilled in hand to hand combat. It is hard for me to imagine what happen to her those few years ago.

Why do you wish to join us?

First of all - my good old friend is playing with you. Furthermore I find it challanging to role play in english, instead of my mother tongue. Moreover I want to "resurrect" my very old character with some rich background from the time when I first started to play WoW during its Beta Testing (yes, many many years ago)

Why does your char wish to join us?

Alauna is trying to staying close to Kaldorei. And only Kaldorei. For some time now she want to "make a change" and fight. So far partisan fight was her thing. Not anymore. In Draenor it wasn't enough. Her partisan attack remained unnoticed and unimportant. That is why she want to join the structure she knows - Blackmoon Sentinels - within this group. Nothing seems better than following orders and physical exercises. Also this is a chance to make a change and save some lives.

This decision wasn't easy for her. She had for long time self-managing role in society, even with some pover over other Kaldorei. Now, she will face the climbing up the ranks from the bottom. But she chose rather this, than to reveal the full story.

Tell us something about yourself!

I'm professional software tester. My dream was to earn money on testing and fixing World Of Warcraft. As probably you all can see - they don't care about the bugs in software :D At the moment I have some hobbies (photography, airsoft and traveling), long time relationship, well paid job and absolutly awesome dog... You can say that is everything a women can ask for ;) So I decided to get back to game. But instead of hard core PvE I want to try calm RP.
Alauna

Character: Alauna
Realm: Defias Brotherhood
Class: Hunter

Re: Alauna

Postby Aariam on Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:54 pm

Hey Alauna! Thank you for applying!

I really like your backstory, it's interesting and different. :D I see no reason we shouldn't invite you, but as per custom, I'll let another officer take read through your application as well. :)
Aariam Nightborne, former Keeper of Nature's Grasp.

Site/web administrator - any questions about either can be sent to me in a PM.
Aariam
Site Admin

Character: Aariam
Realm: Argent Dawn
Class: Rogue

Postby Calisar on Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:15 pm

Looks good, and interesting like Aari says. Hope you can make it to the meeting ;)
"It's silly wrong.. but vivid right"
Calisar

Character: Calisar
Class: Priest + Druid

Postby Elysar on Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:36 pm

Looking forward to meeting you ingame missy ^^
I love Nature's Grasp <3
Elysar
Former Councillor
Former Councillor

Character: Elysar

Postby Aariam on Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:58 pm

Sorry that we didn't catch you at the meeting last night; lots of things happened just after. I saw you in the crowd though! :D

When will you have time for the interview?

Aariam
Site Admin

Postby Alauna on Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:06 pm

Hi !

Not a problem. I was just sneak peeking at what is happening in the Order. I experienced huge problem - "say" range is so narrow! From the place where I was standing I could see only half of what was happening.

Anyway - I'm available any time during this weekend, and any other time next week when I'm ingame on Alauna
Alauna

Character: Alauna

Postby Aariam on Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:47 pm

Perfect! Let's try and catch eachother some time this weekend, then. :D

Aariam
Site Admin

Postby Aariam on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:18 am

Hey! Been about a month since we last spoke; are you still interested in joining the guild? :)

Aariam
Site Admin

Postby Aariam on Thu May 28, 2015 2:04 pm

Locking and shelving due to inactivity.

Aariam
Site Admin

Return to The Bookshelf