Application - Khardani

Past applications.

Moderators: Former Council, Seniors, The Council

Re: Application - Khardani

Postby Calisar on Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:34 am

Awesome feedback Ithi ;)

'Khardani' as a name is already taken on the forum sadly (hence the lack of the name switch so far), if your character has a surname I can alter you over to the full thing?
"It's silly wrong.. but vivid right"
Calisar

Character: Calisar
Realm: Defias Brotherhood
Class: Priest + Druid

Postby Draerion on Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:44 pm

I personally have spent time IC with the character, and feel it good.
Not to mention the enthusiasm shown, form either player and character, I feel like, despite being 'new' as he claim, Khardani might be a lively add to our pool. (Also he treat my character with reverential devotee-style approach, which strokes Drae's and my ego).
Looking forward to have more meetings be within or not the Guild rooster.

Cheery oh <3
The time is not of any importance or consistence. Only the Life is important. You are alive. So live.
Draerion

Character: Draerion
Class: Druid

Postby Khardani Nightwalker on Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:30 pm

Calisar you are more than welcome to change my username to my character's surname 'Nightwalker' If that name is appropiate fo night elves. :D Although I feel very sad about the outcome of my last meeting with some of the officers. Things didn't turn out too great. Hopefully if they still see me worthy, I might still have a chance to join this awesome Order. Khardani, out. <3 OH and btw, Draerion, thank you so much for that feedback. You are a great RP'er and I respect you! Big love coming straight from Khardani.... :)
Khardani Nightwalker

Character: Khardani

Postby Calisar on Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:42 am

Name tweaked as promised ;) Don't feel sad about any discussion with the officers. We are genuinely curious about everyone applying and need to talk to people to make sure the applications are clear and that players (RL and IC) will fit in within the NG family. (Our job as Seniors, and nothing personal is ever intended)

It seems there have been two other applications under Khardani (2012,2013), both closed down due to inactivity before acceptance. There is no problem at all with re-applying though, this is not an issue. When comparing them though the RL age listed seems to have reduced over the years?

So far the rest of the feedback has been really good, so if you can clarify the situation for us please then we can hopefully move on with your app.
"It's silly wrong.. but vivid right"
Calisar

Character: Calisar
Class: Priest + Druid

Postby Khardani Nightwalker on Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:02 am

The whole deal with the previous applications is about me being a young NG-fanboy. I'm still a fanboy, no worries there. When I was younger, I actually made an application to the guild. My English grammer weren't very good back then. I also didn't speak English very well at that time. I did not realize the age limit for applications back then. I found out and then I left the application.(That was way back btw.) Sometime later I think I made another application, despite the fact that I was underage. I indicated in the application that I was 18 or something. So yeah, I was unfortunately lying about my age back then. It is really bad I know, but I could not see myself in a different guild.

I don't quite remember what happened back then, but I ended up completely giving up on NG and moved on. A few years later when I'm finally 17 and have matured, knowing better English, I have decided to try my luck again with joining Natures Grasp. That is the application you are seeing now. Hopefully that explains a little bit why there are multiple applications under my name. :D

Also, I have been told that I was talking to people a bit inaproppiately. I'm not intirely sure, but I think it is because of a little conversation I had with Salirien after the lastmeeting. I'm still fairly new to RP, so have not yet grasped every rule and policy about it yet. I was at a meeting with Aariam, Seiya and Salirien IC. I was incredibly nervous and the little meeting didn't turn out as I had hoped for. It ended up with me having to leave, because of what happened IC'ly. After I left, I felt shocked and worried that I had done all the wrong moves and said something I should not have said! I was so horrified that I created a bad reputation and ruined my opportunies to join NG. It struck me hard as it is a big desire for me to join this great guild with fantastic people.

So basicly what happened after the meeting was, that I almost bombarded Salirien with whispers! I told her that I was sad that the meeting ended the way it ended. I begged her for a chance to change things, give me a chance to redo all of it. I was probably yelling with capslock or something like that, I don't quite remember. She already told me how it is and yet I kept begging her like an idiot for another shot. This obviously made her a bit mad, I could definetly tell. In the end she made her point and I couldn't do anything but give in.
So Salirien if you're there and listening to this. I'd like to give you an apology for my misbehavior at that time. So, *kneel* I'm sorry and I hope you can forgive me for my sins.
Khardani Nightwalker

Character: Khardani

Postby Kathene on Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:55 pm

Hi Khardani and thanks for the explanations :)

We've talked it over among the officers and while we do appreciate your apology and taking the time to explain, we've decided not to accept you into NG at this time.

I do appreciate your energy and enthusiasm, and I hope we'll see you around in the RP community without any hard feelings :)
Kathene

Character: Kathene
Class: Rogue

Previous

Return to The Bookshelf