Glandrian application

Postby Glandrian on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:40 pm

Char Name: Glandrian Snowbloom
Char Class: Hunter
Char Level:65
Char Age: 500
Your RL age: 22
Your RL gender: Male

Background Story: born in Winterspring tragedy forced him to relocate to darkshore where he lives in solitude

Glandrian crouched in the bushes running a hand over the grass it coming away with the warm stickiness of blood, the trail was still fresh and from the tracks he could tell it was a wounded stag left bleed. “Sloppy work to leave an animal in such pain” Glandrian said in disgust as he stood wiping his hand on his trouser leg then made his way following the path. He hadn’t got far when stopped listening to the sound of the woods but hearing nothing no birds or the rustle of tiny feet on fallen leaves, there was a predator nearby something that didn’t belong in the woods and made no secret of its presence, clearing his mind he listened searching further out hearing the tell-tale cry of an injured stag accompanied by the crunch of leaves under heavy foot.

Glandrian crept up to the clearing watching as three orcs bore down on the stag hacking and slashing at it till all that remained was an unrecognisable mess, he stood reaching for an arrow from his quiver and placing it In the ground followed by another and then finally a third which he nocked in his bow three arrows, three targets and three more deaths. Breathing slowly he draws back his bow his body used to the strain after years of conditioning “Elune guide my aim” he said breathing out and releasing his arrow then quickly pulling a second from the ground nocking and releasing in one fluid motion, there was a roar of surprise as the remaining orc realised what had happened to his companions, “you are not welcome in my woods” Glandrian declared stepping out of the trees and releasing his final arrow watching as it soared through the air and struck the orc in the throat leaving it a crumbled wheezing heap on the floor , Glandrian approached the orcs removing his arrows from their lifeless bodies “three more deaths” he sighed

The remains of a note found in a fire in Darkshore

Everyone always wants more time, more time to accomplish a life’s work and leave a legacy behind something to remember them by. Other just fear death and wish to prolong the inevitable they see a kaldorei’s life span as a blessing and not as the curse it really is, to live with your mistakes for many years and see friends and companions from other races and species grow old and die while you go on. Forgive me I haven’t always been this cynical but this world is full of so much pain and the longer you live the more you get to see.

Why do you wish to join us? i have been looking for a good rp guild to join as a Nelf

Why does your char wish to join us? he has had enough of being away from people and wishes to get back into the world

Tell us something about yourself! erm im tall but not like freakishly tall i would say the right amount of tall ^^
Last edited by Glandrian on Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Glandrian

Character: Glandrian
Realm: Defias Brotherhood
Class: hunter

Re: Glandrian application

Postby Salirien on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:08 pm

Thanks for the application, Glandrian! While there is nothing wrong with your application, I would like to know more about the background of your character, and get a feel of what he might be like! If you could write a short paragraph about you're character's history, that would be appreciated. You may, of course, choose to keep parts of his background secret if you wish to =)
"Shine your light on us, Mother, for the day has grown long, and we are lost."
Salirien
Councillor
Councillor

Character: Salirien
Realm: Argent Dawn
Class: Priestess

Postby Glandrian on Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:30 pm

thank you for the reply, my story telling is not quite up to the standard of some of the stories ive been reading by your current members but i hope what ive added is enough,id like to keep the reason behind Glandrian leaving Winterspring secret for the time being if thats okay i feel it would be something he only tells people he knows better :D
Glandrian

Postby Salirien on Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:37 am

Thanks for the quick reply ^^ And of course, secrets are perfectly fine! I liked this story, short and sweet, gives an introduction to what we might expect from your character. I'm giving you a thumbs up, and as soon as another officer does the same, we can arrange an interview =)
"Shine your light on us, Mother, for the day has grown long, and we are lost."
Salirien
Councillor
Councillor

Character: Salirien
Class: Priestess

Postby Draerion on Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:28 am

I like this one already. Thumbs up, thumbs up.
I wonder what wing would your character join actually, even if I believe the Blackmoons Sentinels would be the answer.
Tall? TALL?!? *SIGH* why is never a gnome...
The time is not of any importance or consistence. Only the Life is important. You are alive. So live.
Draerion

Character: Draerion
Class: Druid

Postby Glandrian on Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:47 am

Thanks Salirien ^^

I wonder if you'll like him as much if you meet him Draerion this is just a brief glimpse of what Glandrians like. we can pretend I'm a gnome just for you if it helps ^^
Glandrian

Postby Draerion on Sun May 03, 2015 9:54 pm

Glandrian wrote:I wonder if you'll like him as much if you meet him Draerion this is just a brief glimpse of what Glandrians like. we can pretend I'm a gnome just for you if it helps ^^

OOC speaking I like of your character, at least as impression is given by words written.
IC wise I can't tell, it depends from too many factors to be said, more so for I play a very grumpy old druid; however, I am sure if you deem Gladyce(yes, I called him like a granny :P) to be gnome, even if by pretense, we can find a way to punt him :D

Joke aside, hope to see you soon in game :D
The time is not of any importance or consistence. Only the Life is important. You are alive. So live.
Draerion

Character: Draerion
Class: Druid

Postby Aariam on Thu May 28, 2015 1:59 pm

Hi there!

I'm sorry for us taking so long to process your application. I hope that you are still interested in joining us.

Before we move on however, I do need to inform you that the guild is currently discussing a guild-wide move to Argent Dawn. This is by no means set in stone, and is just a preliminary discussion at the moment. However, it is something that may happen in the near future of the Order, and thus I thought you should know before you join the guild.

If that's all fine with you, then just poke me in game and we can set up an IC interview. :)
Aariam Nightborne, former Keeper of Nature's Grasp.

Site/web administrator - any questions about either can be sent to me in a PM.
Aariam
Site Admin

Character: Aariam
Class: Rogue

Postby Aariam on Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:08 am

Hi there. I'll close this application since we've not heard from you in some time. If you are still interested in joining, please poke me in game and we can re-open your application. :)
Aariam Nightborne, former Keeper of Nature's Grasp.

Site/web administrator - any questions about either can be sent to me in a PM.
Aariam
Site Admin

Character: Aariam
Class: Rogue

Return to The Bookshelf