Enisae Nightoak

Postby Enisae on Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:06 pm

Char Name: Enisae Nightoak
Char Class: Rogue
Char Level: 100
Char Age: ~390
Your RL age: 22
Your RL gender: Male

Background Story: Enisae, daughter of a Sentinel mother and a craftsman father, started at an early age with her training. Led by her mother, she trained the combat with melee weapons and later on bows. Ashenvale gave her many opportunities to improve, but the more time passed, the more dangers were coming to Ashenvale. Enemies from near and far tried taking her beloved home. But there was also an unknown enemy infesting her father, an illness that made the muscles dissolve slowly, first made him unable to work and later on die just before the Third War.

Mourning her fathers death, Enisae fled into the vastnesses of Kalimdor, her mother went to fight in the Third War. Many years of serenity passed for Enisae, but she was plagued by guilt and discontent. She slowly started to take upon the journey to Darnassus, in hope to find her mother alive. To her luck, her mother was infact still alive and well, so both tried to overcome the sorrow of their losses and live a decent life.

Until one day, when the earth started trembling and Deathwing reshaped Azeroth, a new chapter in Enisae's life started as well. Taken by the cataclysm, her mother didn't stand a chance. Losing the most valuable person woke something inside Enisae up. A spark that made her swear a vow to herself, to help and protect those in need. And that vow was put into action very quick as a new opportunity arose: The Journey to Pandaria.

Pandaria was a debilitating and long journey for Enisae, but she learnt many things and also put her vow to a test. Due to her eagerness, she quickly burnt out from her task and took upon another journey to Darnassus. Back in Darnassus, she hoped to find a spark to reignite the flame ever since her arrival.

Why do you wish to join us?: I have been part of the Natures Grasp before, back on my character Nayzu. I kind of betrayed you by moving to Horde and later to Argent Dawn. By some weird coincidence I bumped into Aariam again and we started talking about NG moving to Argent Dawn. Seeing that I was on Argent Dawn for quite a while by that point, I was quite happy to hear about that. Hence I reapply to join you people on another character.

Why does your char wish to join us?: She met Aariam in Darnassus and they have become friends through their various conversations. Because Aariam kept mentioning the Order of Nature's Grasp, Enisae became intrigued and wants to enlist to the Order.

Tell us something about yourself!: Well, nothing really changed all too much, apart from my age. I am still living in Germany, this time I am 22 years old though. Have been playing WoW for about 8 years now, 4-5 of those were on Defias Brotherhood before moving on to Argent Dawn as the random Roleplay sadly became less and less on Defias. Been enjoying my years on Argent Dawn, but still had up and downs anyway. Overall I am looking forward to see NG officially move over to Argent Dawn, as it was my first "real" Roleplaying Guild back on Defias. With all these old guilds moving over from Argent Dawn, I can already smell all the fun coming in the future! Looking forward to hear back from you!
Enisae

Character: Enisae
Realm: Argent Dawn
Class: Rogue

Re: Enisae Nightoak

Postby Aariam on Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:25 pm

Hey dude, glad to see your application! :D

Your backstory is intriguing, and I like the part about the "unknown" sickness; perhaps something that we'll find out more about in the future. :)

A really solid roleplayer that I've thoroughly enjoyed roleplaying with throughout the years!

I think everything looks great, and you have two big thumbs up from me.
Aariam Nightborne, former Keeper of Nature's Grasp.

Site/web administrator - any questions about either can be sent to me in a PM.
Aariam
Site Admin

Character: Aariam

Postby Salirien on Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:13 pm

Thanks for the application, Enisae! Everything looks good to me, so you get a thumbs-up from me as well. There are some things you leave unexplained, which makes me curious, which is a good thing! Poke me, Aariam or Kathene when you are ready to schedule an interview, and we'll set one up. Welcome back to the Order ^^
"Shine your light on us, Mother, for the day has grown long, and we are lost."
Salirien
Councillor
Councillor

Character: Salirien
Class: Priestess

Postby Kathene on Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:36 am

Interviewed and... not invited, because Káthene doesn't have any inviting privileges yet *blush*

But the interview passed IC so give any officer a poke tomorrow and you can get an invite ^^
Kathene

Character: Kathene
Realm: Defias Brotherhood

Postby Aariam on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:51 am

Invited!

Welcome to the guild!
Aariam Nightborne, former Keeper of Nature's Grasp.

Site/web administrator - any questions about either can be sent to me in a PM.
Aariam
Site Admin

Character: Aariam

Return to The Bookshelf