Application of Daenis

Postby Skyreach on Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:36 pm

Char Name: Daenis
Char Class: Rogue
Char Level: 32
Char Age: 300
Your RL age: 40
Your RL gender: F

Background Story: Born to a warden, Daenis spent most of her childhood scouring the lands for any signs of corruption or trouble. She never met her father, knowing only that he had been a great hero 10 000 years ago during the war against the demons. Daenis' mother's song had woken him briefly after he had fallen into the Emerald Dream, and he later perished in the Emerald Nightmare.

After finding a true friend, Alagien, they become almost unseparable and she would ask her to accompany her even when she trained with her mother. As she was raised to be independent, she simultaenously become more and more emotionally dependent on Alagien's presense. She was her touchstone to the real world and without her she would forget herself to a point that only a lethal forest-wright remained.

Eventually the younghood was over, and the unruly, fatherless creature matured into an empathic defender of good, and not only for Alagien's heroic stories and the later realization of the cruelness of an actual war during the Pandaria campaign, but the admisson of love that had sprouted between the two friends.

Why do you wish to join us? My husband is joining, he is the one with stronger opinions of what guilds we join into.

Why does your char wish to join us? Alagien needs an order to thrive and Daenis will follow her no matter what. While she does not actively seek to join anything, she will have no problems with the ideals of Nature's Grasp.

Tell us something about yourself! I have a dog called Jeppi, a belgianshephard, tervueren. I have been married with Alagien's player for over 10 years. I've been playing rpg (pen and paper, mmo, etc.) for over 20 years.
Skyreach

Character: Daenis
Realm: Argent Dawn
Class: Rogue

Re: Application of Daenis

Postby Salirien on Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:31 am

Hello, and thanks for the application! Nice to welcome a pair to the guild. Can't see anything wrong in the app, so thumbs up from me. Another officer will have to accept the app before we arrange the interview. And as I told your husband, nice to have veterans joining us! :)
"Shine your light on us, Mother, for the day has grown long, and we are lost."
Salirien
Councillor
Councillor

Character: Salirien
Class: Priestess

Postby Aariam on Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:39 am

And two thumbs up from me here as well. :)

Poke me, Káthene, Salirien, or Eluvere in game and we'll set you up with an IC interview!
Aariam Nightborne, former Keeper of Nature's Grasp.

Site/web administrator - any questions about either can be sent to me in a PM.
Aariam
Site Admin

Character: Aariam
Class: Rogue

Postby Eluvere on Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:54 pm

Interviewed and invited, locking and shelving.
Eluvere

Character: Elu
Class: Druidess

Return to The Bookshelf