Application: Terelvir

Past applications.

Moderators: Former Council, Seniors, The Council

Application: Terelvir

Postby Terelvir on Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:28 pm

Char Name: Terelvir
Char Class: Druid
Char Level: 100
Char Age: I haven't really specified how old he is, but he's an adult alright, somewhere around 350-400 I suppose.
Your RL age: 20
Your RL gender: Male

Background Story: (First off I'm awful at writing short stories and such. I say this often, but I like to develop my a lot IC, so I don't have a whole lot on Terelvir yet, just the basic stuff. He's a brand new character that I haven't had the opportunity to RP on yet.) Terelvir was born in the forests of Ashenvale where once he was of age he started training to become a Druid. Years passed and Terelvir eventually did manage to become a Druid after much hard work, he was by no means overly skilled or a natural(Ha!) in what he did. Not being too experienced, Terelvir still fought at the Battle of Mount Hyjal when the time came. He was seriously injured during the battle but was saved by his brethren. Some time after the battle at Hyjal was won and the Night Elves joined the Alliance, Terelvir started participating a lot in the wars the Alliance fought, often battling the Horde. This is what he's been doing up until now, sick of being flung from place to place fighting battle after battle he now seeks to band up with his fellow Night Elves once again. As for his personality, Terelvir is a calm and collected individual. He is not easily angered or irritated. He cares deeply for his comrades, perhaps more than he likes to show. Other than that, he does not have any outstanding our special features, he's rather average for a Night Elf.

Why do you wish to join us?
I miss roleplaying a lot. I have not had the chance to RP at all for the last year or so. Also I've heard good things about your guild, so I figured I'd have a lot of fun if I were to join you lot.

Why does your char wish to join us?
Sick of being locked in conflict with the Horde, Terelvir wants to go back to somewhere he feels like he belongs, he is being nostalgic about when he was training to be a Druid and when he was surrounded by his kin. Perhaps he wants to relive that feeling once more. Although being sick of conflict with the Horde does not mean that he will not rise up to anyone that threatens this world. Demons is something that disgusts Terelvir in particular for obvious reasons.

Tell us something about yourself!
Not sure what to say really. I'm 20 years old, I live in Sweden and I'm a huge video game fan(nerd, w/e). I've enjoyed WoW since vanilla and the last expansions I've really been enjoying PvP a lot. So when I'm not roleplaying you would most likely see me in a BG or in an Arena. (:
Terelvir

Character: Terelvir
Realm: Argent Dawn
Class: Druid

Re: Application: Terelvir

Postby Salirien on Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:36 pm

Hey Terelvir, and thanks for the application! ^^

Your backstory and Terelvir's motivation for joining the Order are both fine, though the backstory is a little short. During an interview, we might ask a little about your character's backstory in character so that we might know a little better where he stands. Alternatively, you can edit your application and fill out the backstory a little more, whichever suits you best. Don't worry though, we don't bite, and the interview is not something to fear, even if we dig a little. It's just to make sure the basic lore and understanding of Kaldorei RP is there. Oh, and not sure if it's left out on purpose or not, but does your character have a surname? This would be nice to have in the application (unless it's secret of curse. Secrets are perfectly fine :3). There's been a rapid growth of druids to the guild lately too, so Terelvir will surely find equal minded brothers here! =)

Another officer needs to accept this application before we schedule an interview, but I give you two thumbs up ^^
"Shine your light on us, Mother, for the day has grown long, and we are lost."
Salirien
Councillor
Councillor

Character: Salirien
Class: Priestess

Postby Terelvir on Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:04 pm

Cheers! Any information that is left out or anything you want to get more in-depth on I'll gladly provide it during an interview! Like I wrote, I'm pretty horrible with the whole writing/forums kind of thing. :D
Terelvir

Postby Eluvere on Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:17 pm

Hello and thanks for applying! ;)

It looks solid to me, however since you are druid you might want to think about what affinities he has with the totem spirits-if you have not done so already. I can not say from your application if he is a druid of the wild or gravitates more to one of the older organisations. As Sali said, if it proves your character has sufficient background during the interview, it will not be a problem :)

That being said, I have a thing for characters that start out modest, so I'm looking forward to meeting you. Poke me, Káthene, Aariam or Salirien ingame and we can arrange an interview.
Eluvere

Character: Elu
Class: Druidess

Postby Terelvir on Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:58 pm

I am leaning more towards a Druid of the Wild, even though I was considering making him a Druid of the Claw for a long time. I'll contact you ingame soon! Thank you! : >
Terelvir

Postby Salirien on Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:11 pm

Interviewed and invited! Welcome to the Order! ^^

Locking and shelving.
"Shine your light on us, Mother, for the day has grown long, and we are lost."
Salirien
Councillor
Councillor