Application: Yazelda

Postby Solavel on Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:27 pm

Char Name: Yazelda Quinenga Feralscar
Char Class: Druid
Char Level: 100
Char Age: Pre-Sundering
Your RL age: 26
Your RL gender: Male

Background Story: - Quick summary: Born to the Feralscar bloodline, Yazelda was originally among the female assistants of the Moonguard order; a kaldorei arcanist who was initially tasked with maintaining relations between the Moonguard and the Sisterhood of Elune. Later on, she expanded her work by commencing with researches on how the vein-like ley patterns of the world work as Azeroth's lifeblood, consecrating her arcanic knowledge into the study of runeworks. In her relatively unbound lust for knowledge, Yazelda recruited Shandaral locals to accompany her into the Storm Peaks to research Titanic artifacts; eventually rousing the undesired attention, and wrath, of guardian storm-giants. Her desperate measures which were taken to ensure her survival and that of the Shandaral researchers led to unfortunate circumstances which had her rethinking the ways of the Arcane with doubt. The coming of the War of the Ancients had her doubting the arcane further, where she enlisted herself among the warriors of the Sisterhood and requesting initiation along the path of an acolyte. Following the War of the Ancients, Yazelda advanced up to the calling of lunar priesthood, but never did she find any luxury in spending her time within temples or prayer-grounds; rather adopted the creed of the Night Warrior, keeping to the front-lines and exacting the Goddess' wrath and guidance into the field rather than through civil means. Following the Third War, Yazelda requested the knowledge of the earth spirits from the awakened druids of the Claw, where she contributed her knowledge of lunar methods with those of druidism and adopted the ways of Earth and Moon.

Following the Battle for Mount Hyjal, Yazelda decided to travel abroad and visit the tombs of her war-comrades from the War of the Ancients; tombs which belonged to earthen, furbolg and shu'halo.

Why do you wish to join us? Your guild is the only one which appeals to me out of the rest.

Why does your char wish to join us? She fits in no organized military orders and is more of a roaming protector of Kalimdor; prefering her freedom and lack of uniform.

Tell us something about yourself! I'm a caracal in real life and i like to eat noodles, pop-corn, molten cheese and fried onion rings - oh and of course, meat! Lots of meat. You shouldn't be a vegetarian. Vegetarian means less animals killed, an unbalanced population in the animal and plant kingdoms and a messed-up planet. Also means you're messing up yourself since you humans are omnivores, are you not?! Save the planet, eat meat! Purrs and paws to you all.
Solavel

Character: Yazelda
Realm: Argent Dawn
Class: Druid

Re: Application: Yazelda

Postby Eluvere on Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:20 pm

Hey Yazelda! And thanks for your application :D

You have put a lot of effort in it, which is great! However I am a tiny bit concerned about the many IC-class changes, especially going from priestess to druid and her later combination of it.(though I must admit, it is a quite clever way to play out Balance spec IC) While it is not impossible your character has gone through all these, it seems unlikely, and your character will probably get scrutinized for it by some.
Eluvere

Character: Elu
Class: Druidess

Postby Solavel on Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:31 pm

The phrase "Earth and Moon" was only a metaphor of "Druidism"; rightnow she's not a combination of druid and priestess, rather just druid. Apologies for the confusion :) as for the class changes, well, lorewise she'd not be the only one since many of the disbanded Moonguard mages later became the first druids; trained by Malfurion Stormrage. It's not necessarily public info, her background that is, except for when someone becomes a close friend of hers and they decide to inquire about this and that, so the reason I posted it here is that you demanded an overview. <shrugs>
Solavel

Character: Yazelda
Class: Druid

Postby Aariam on Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:18 am

Hi, thanks for your response, and sorry for my own tardy one - have spent almost a week away from the country. ;)

I think we have heard enough, and we won't prod too much more about your story - some things should be left to be found out IC after all.

After the clarifications, I feel confident to give you a vouch. We just need another officer to sign off on it as well. :)
Aariam Nightborne, former Keeper of Nature's Grasp.

Site/web administrator - any questions about either can be sent to me in a PM.
Aariam
Site Admin

Character: Aariam
Class: Rogue

Postby Eluvere on Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:38 pm

Alright, I'll give my approval too.

Contact Aariam, Káthene, Salirien or myself ingame for an interview. ;)
Eluvere

Character: Elu
Class: Druidess

Postby Aariam on Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:37 pm

Interviewed and invited! Welcome to the guild!

Locking and shelving!
Aariam Nightborne, former Keeper of Nature's Grasp.

Site/web administrator - any questions about either can be sent to me in a PM.
Aariam
Site Admin

Character: Aariam
Class: Rogue

Return to The Bookshelf