Postby Cáladriel on Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:57 pm

Application Form

Char Name: Cáladriel
Char Class: Hunter
Char Level: 66
Char Age: Around 10 000
Your RL age: 23
Your RL gender: Female

Background Story: A small kaldorei awoke near the shores of Zin-Azshari once a great city now in ruins. This young one was named Caladriel who attempted to call out for her parents but she got answer that she not hoped for, she looked up and saw a sentinel with long blue hair who introduced herself as Thyladris. Sentinel offered the young kaldorei a hand and walked with her to a camp where they asked her few questions about her parents or where she might have live within a city. Weeks passed and there was no sign of her parents and Caladriel lost her hope but the sentinel who found her offered a place within her family. This young Kaldorei trained under her adoptive mother for years to come and became a sentinel when she was ready. As years passed Caladriel became good at her job that she was invited to become a watcher what she hesitated to take but Thyladris told her to take the job offer and that she is proud, that what she did few days later and went to training agen becoming watcher. Before High Priestess decided to free Illidan from his prison she was at that time on her vacation and after hearing Maievs obsession and a lie about High Priestess being dead she quit. After the Archimondes defeat she was with her family and tried to help them best she could as her grandmother was ill. Later Caladriel joined sentinels in Darnassus. When mists cleared from Pandaria she decided to travel there and look around. Spending in Pandaria for a year she came back to Darnassus and decided to resume her work but due her mother recently went to Emerald Dream she is more of looking to do something else.

Why do you wish to join us? Interesting guild conspect and i knowing guild has been this old i know the guild will stand and you lot seem nice people :>
Why does your char wish to join us? She has heard good things about the order and her intrest in travelling and finding new friends and getting know others.

Tell us something about yourself! My name is Helen and i come from Estonia, been playng wow since Firelands ptach but had to stop after 3 months of playng due connection issues but was back in next patch and contined to play this game and still like it but had few 1-3 month breaks in WoD. Been rping since MoP. I typically enjoy RPG games like Elder Scrolls series etc but i prefer fantasy settings due few reasons (Lord of the rings xD). Outside of gaming i typically either watch some shows (Currently liking Supernatural), read some books if i find something nice to read and most of the time a good walk outside.
Cáladriel

Character: Caladriel
Realm: Argent Dawn
Class: Hunter

Re: Caladriel Duskleaf Application

Postby Aariam on Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:16 pm

Walking, the best form of exercise in my opinion. ^^

I like your background story, it is interesting to see a very old elf joining our ranks since it has been a while since we had someone of that age. Elves today seem so young (says I, playing the 306 year old Keeper ;) ).

I approve of what I see, and I give my thumbs up! Another officer will have to read it through and approve as well before we can schedule an IC interview. :)
Aariam Nightborne, former Keeper of Nature's Grasp.

Site/web administrator - any questions about either can be sent to me in a PM.
Aariam
Site Admin

Character: Aariam
Class: Rogue

Postby Eluvere on Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:33 pm

Hey and thanks for applying! :)

Your backstory seems good to me but I would like to point out a few little things that might require some thought. No worries nothing major :D

You say she went to "travel around" in Pandaria, though it was the scene of the largest scale battle between Horde and Alliance in a good while. Especially with your character at the time being signed up with the Darnassus sentinels and carrying a heavy military background, that does sound a little odd. While it is not impossible, she surely must have had -very- good reasons to take a break from her duty when the times were most dire.

And just out of curiosity; you say her mother went into the Emerald Dream, does that mean her adoptive mother turned from sentinel to druid or did she find her real mother back?
Eluvere

Character: Elu
Class: Druidess

Postby Cáladriel on Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:25 pm

I should have copied the full version and i mixed up things myself. Her real mother is still missing as not know for her and that was her adoptive mother who went to Emerald Dream. She took actual break from Sentinels as resigned until she returns. Caladriel dosen't care about Alliance and Horde fight by itself. She sees King with big Ego who cant get past his grudges. Her visions are more towards other threaths as Naga, old gods and Legion itself so she didn't seem to care about about the war.
Cáladriel

Character: Caladriel
Class: Hunter

Postby Aariam on Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:14 pm

Perfect. ;) Down with the king! Kaldorei above all. :D

Aariam
Site Admin

Postby Eluvere on Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:18 pm

Fair enough ;)

Contact Aariam, Káthene or myself ingame for an interview.
Eluvere

Character: Elu
Class: Druidess

Postby Aariam on Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:39 pm

Welcome to the Order! Interviewed and invited. :)

Locking and shelving this post.

Aariam
Site Admin

Return to The Bookshelf