Character Name: Amdirthel Woodwatcher
Character Class: Warrior
Character Level: 66
Character Age: 80th century
Character Birthplace: Auberdine
Your RL age: 21
Your RL gender: Male

Background Story:
Amdirthel was born and raised in Auberdine. From an early age she knew she wanted to join the Sentinels, so she trained and trained until she managed to become an Outrunner.
She stayed an Outrunner for many centuries, as she was not seen fit for the Sentinels. Amdirthel did not particularly dislike the life of an Outrunner. She felt closer to her surroundings, to nature, however still waiting to fulfill her childhood dream.
When the War of the Shifting Sands broke out Amdirthel changed. For the first time she experienced dread and despair. She felt weak, ignorant of the world around her.
After the War of the Shifting Sands, she was promoted to a Sentinel, and as a Sentinel she served for the coming centuries.
Then one night she remembered the fears of the Outrunner in Silithus. The ignorance and false sense of security. She brought it up to a few of her closest kin, but they clearly were not of the same belief. She tried to brush it off, "Shandris will keep us on the right path". It did not work. While Amdirthel trusted Shandris and her fellow kin with her life, she could not shake the feeling that -she- herself atleast was not ready, and would not become ready. Staying was no longer an option for Amdirthel.
Driven by a goal, Amdirthel decided to depart, to see the world through her own eyes, to learn of the world through her own eyes instead of through the books and words of others.
To get ready.
When the Orcs first attacked Ashenvale she joined the Sentinels again and has been protecting her people in various locations since then.
Now she wants to return home to Kalimdor where she belongs.

Why do you wish to join us?
Your Order seem to have the traits of a nice structure and good people. The Order of Nature's Grasp also sounds like it'll fit my character well and I'd love to try a traveling guild. I am new to roleplay and have only really tried Walk-by roleplay and minor events.

Why does your character wish to join us?
Amdirthel wishes to return to Kalimdor where she belongs. She heard the Order of Nature's Grasp and decided to seek them out, maybe she could be of aid.

Tell us something about yourself!
Hi. My name is Michael, I am a 21 year old male from Denmark. I've begun my study at university this year and enjoying it a lot. I'm living with my parents for another two months then Ill be living on my own for the first time.
I find tendencies and self-improvement highly facinating. Why do makes people act the way they do, can it be manipulated (positively or negatively). I myself was a poor student prior to university, but Ive been through a lot of self-improvement so that I am a completely different person walking in the doors at Uni.
I enjoy select animes, Starcraft II and a good story. I am a very competitive person by nature. I like competition and it is often a huge motivating factor for me when I get into something. I cannot accept being average at something I enjoy doing, I have to be able to look in the mirror and tell myself that Im good. Might sound a little arrogant, but I promise it is just a fun battle I have with my inner self.

P.S. I am a little unsure about my backstory, as I do not know how the ranking system of the Kaldorei military work. I am unsure if my explanation of her being an Outrunner for centuries makes sense.
Amdirthel

Character: Amdirthel
Realm: Argent Dawn
Class: Warrior

Re: Amdirthel Woodwatcher

Postby Aariam on Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:00 pm

Ooh, Starcraft; maybe you and I will have to play a few matches when LotV hits. :)

I don't think it is too much of an issue to have been an Outrunner for a long period of time; but the question is whether the strict Sentinels would humour an Outrunner for so long. A curious thought, and one I don't have a straight answer too. I like the rest of the story though!

Another officer has to sign off on this as well, and I am sure we can get a good discussion going. ^^
Aariam Nightborne, former Keeper of Nature's Grasp.

Site/web administrator - any questions about either can be sent to me in a PM.
Aariam
Site Admin

Character: Aariam
Class: Rogue

Postby Eluvere on Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:26 pm

Hey and thanks for the application! :D

Indeed, the question is why was she seen as unfit, and why was she not discharged from service in that case?

If she was just a bit of a slow learner, I do not see a problem with it.

I'll give my approval as well, so contact Aariam, Káthene or myself ingame for an interview ;)
Eluvere

Character: Elu
Class: Druidess

Postby Aariam on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:33 pm

Welcome to the Order of Nature's Grasp!

Locking and shelving!
Aariam Nightborne, former Keeper of Nature's Grasp.

Site/web administrator - any questions about either can be sent to me in a PM.
Aariam
Site Admin

Character: Aariam
Class: Rogue

Return to The Bookshelf