Moderators: Former Council, Seniors, The Council

Iranos

Postby Iranos on Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:41 am

Char Name: Iranos
Char Class: Rogue
Char Level: 100
Char Age: ~10 000
Your RL age: 24

Background Story: Not all of what is written here my character remembers at all, or remembers with clarity. But he was born some thirteen thousand years ago, highbourne. In the family where magic was favoured he took greater interest in arms, soon setting out to use his skills, combine mild arcane with agility and strength to beat his foes as he adventured over the lands of ancient elf empire and beyond. As such he was curious for the world and though he took pride in his lineage, he did not find joy lingering in the palaces of nobles.
It is the war of the ancients that changed his attitude and life drastically. Seeing the world he strode torn apart, he fought the Legion like everyone else, developing his cunning in magic and battle to survive. Because of the losses suffered he got accustomed to solitude within himself, and after the demons were defeated, he chose to live on his own and away from civilised provinces and towns. The highbourne were disliked by the majority anyway.
So to this day he enjoyed a life of a hermit for the most part, amusing himself with magic and constant trainings to maintain his martial skills. From time to time he wandered Kalimdor and recently, Eastern kingdoms as well, to earn coin and various favours to obtain the objects he wanted. Though the need for social life and desire to merge with the night elves again is growing stronger in him.

Why do you wish to join us?: After reading the topics on this forum you seem like a good guild.
Why does your char wish to join us?: He wants to get things right for his people and even the nature, be a useful part of the society. These desires may be either motivated by altruism or ego.

Tell us something about yourself!: I think I am all right.
Iranos

Character: Iranos
Realm: Argent Dawn
Class: Rogue

Re: Iranos

Postby Aariam on Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:35 pm

Hi there, thank you for your application.

The guild has a no-go policy on magic and mages, so your character cannot join, sadly. :(

Feel free to get back to me if you feel like I have misinterpreted things. :)
Aariam Nightborne, former Keeper of Nature's Grasp.

Site/web administrator - any questions about either can be sent to me in a PM.
Aariam
Site Admin

Character: Aariam

Postby Iranos on Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:45 pm

No you haven't, he uses arcane.
Iranos

Character: Iranos

Postby Aariam on Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:46 pm

Ah, alright. Well, then it is a no-go. :(

I wish you the best of luck in the future; your character looks really cool so I don't think you'll have any problems finding a home. :)
Aariam Nightborne, former Keeper of Nature's Grasp.

Site/web administrator - any questions about either can be sent to me in a PM.
Aariam
Site Admin

Character: Aariam

Return to The Bookshelf