Postby Noura on Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:18 pm

Char Name: Noura Moonleaf
Char Class: Hunter (Marksman)
Char Level: 100
Char Age: 1515
Your RL age: 20
Your RL gender: female

Background Story:

Noura was born in Winterspring 1515 years ago. She lived in a small cozy home with a loving mother, father, and older brother. Her father was a druid of the claw and her brother was his apprentice. Her mother on the other hand was a skilled huntress within the Shadowleaves.

When Noura grew and matured, her mother took her under her wing within the Shadowleaves, were Noura learned to be an archer, and a skilled archer she became. Over the years, Noura spent most of her time with her mother, upholding the law, protecting the forests.

One day, Noura and her mother were hunting a small group of highborne that were attempting to tap the powers of the village Moonwell. The group was found and slaughtered, except for the leader. The leader struck with all his arcane power, furious with the loss of his followers. Noura was captured by the arcanist. Noura's mother struggled to save her without much success. In hopes of saving her daughter, she gave herself up in exchange for Noura's safety. The arcanist incinerated Noura's mother before her eyes.

At the spark of the Third war, the family ventured to Nordrassil to aid in saving the world. While their immortality was sacrificed for the greater good, the family survived. By the end of the war, the father and son remained in Nordrassil to mend and nourish the world tree. Noura was told to stay put, but with the orcs cutting through ashenvale, she could sit idle no longer. Noura moved to ashenvale where she joined the Silverleaf Sentinels in the fight against the wretched orcs.

Why do you wish to join us? I am looking for a serious Kaldorei roleplay guild. My friend suggested your guild and said you're fairly active.
Why does your char wish to join us? My character is looking for a grove. One is a lonely number.
Tell us something about yourself! Hmm... I like to draw, I went to college to do graphic design, and now I'm engaged.
Noura

Character: Noura
Realm: Argent Dawn
Class: Hunter

Re: Application

Postby Eluvere on Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:34 pm

Hey Noura, and thanks for applying!

Your background looks pretty fine to me, so just need another officer to give approval. ;)
Eluvere

Character: Elu
Class: Druidess

Postby Aerandyr on Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:42 pm

Heya, glad to see you've found your way here.

As Elu said, everything appears to be in order so I'll give my approval as well, contact Aariam, Eluvere or myself ingame for an interview ;)
Aerandyr
Councillor
Councillor

Character: Aerandyr
Realm: Defias Brotherhood
Class: Rogue

Postby Elysar on Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:45 pm

Noura - Are you Cylia too? Or am I mixing up people here ^^
I love Nature's Grasp <3
Elysar
Former Councillor
Former Councillor

Character: Elysar
Realm: Defias Brotherhood
Class: Hunter

Postby Eluvere on Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:03 am

Hey Noura,

we haven't heard anything from you in a while, are you still interested in joining?

If so let us know!
Eluvere

Character: Elu
Class: Druidess

Postby Aariam on Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:52 am

Locking this one due to lack of activity. :)
Aariam Nightborne, former Keeper of Nature's Grasp.

Site/web administrator - any questions about either can be sent to me in a PM.
Aariam
Site Admin

Character: Aariam
Class: Rogue

Return to The Bookshelf