Postby Krisseros on Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:54 pm

Char Name: Krisseros Nightshade
Char Class: Druid
Char Level: 58 at the time of writing
Char Age: 822
Your RL age: 19
Your RL gender: Male

Background:

Krisseros was born to two loving parents in a hamlet near the summit of Hyjal, his mother a simple Priestess, his father a hardworking craftsman. The young elf had an evident affinity with nature, spending day after day observing the outdoors and it's wildlife, and taking quick note of the balance that existed within. With his path more than clear, Krisseros was sent on his way by his parents to study the teachings of Cenarius. Making the totem of the bear his own and finally resigning to the Emerald Dream to do his duty in preserving nature's balance on Azeroth.

Many years later, the druid found himself rudely awoken from the Dream at the height of the third war, Krisseros fought and witnessed the destruction of Nordrassil and the loss of his kins' immortality. Fortunately, his parents survived, but what was once home was now destroyed, nothing remaining of the tranquil hamlet the druid grew up in. Accepting that their homeland was no longer what it used to be, they reluctantly moved away to the relatively safer Darkshore.

In recent times, Krisseros has spent his time fighting the Nightmare's corruption that has manifested over the less-than perfect world tree Teldrassil in solitude and learning of the other forms beyond his own totem of the bear, broadening his abilities as is fitting of modern Druidism, always seeking more knowledge and eager to meet more like-minded companions.

Why do you wish to join us? I'm not a fan of roleplaying alone, after some looking around for something serious I found out about this guild and had a good feeling about it, especially liked that you seemed to roleplay in a lot of different zones around Kalimdor.
Why does your char wish to join us? Krisseros hopes to find a sense of belonging in the order, he believes he can be of more use in the order than working alone and finally he hopes to learn more from more senior druids within the order.
Tell us something about yourself! My favorite race are actually the Forsaken, which I spent a few years RPing as, but I thought it was time to try something new, I became intrigued with the lore of the Kaldorei and here I am, I'm still fairly new at it, so if you see me make a mistake don't hesitate to point it out to me. In real life I'm just a 19 year-old trying to figure out what my next station in life should be, I like football and long naps.
Krisseros

Character: Krisseros
Realm: Argent Dawn
Class: Druid

Re: Krisseros Nightshade

Postby Aerandyr on Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:35 pm

Heya Krisseros,

Not much to be said as everything looks to be in order, so we'll just have to wait for a second officer to give their approval and go on to do an IC interview then!
Aerandyr
Councillor
Councillor

Character: Aerandyr
Realm: Defias Brotherhood
Class: Rogue

Postby Eluvere on Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:15 pm

Hey Krisseros, and thank you for the application!

Your backstory is simple but well thought through, just the way I like it ;)

Contact me, Aerandýr or Aariam ingame and we'll arrange an IC interview~
Eluvere

Character: Elu
Class: Druidess

Postby Krisseros on Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:43 pm

Thank you, will contact one of you soon.

My backstory is a bit a simple, yes, wasn't feeling too adventurous as night elf stories are a little out of my comfort zone for now, but I hope to expand upon it in the future and fill in the blanks. ;)
Krisseros

Character: Krisseros
Class: Druid

Postby Aariam on Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:23 pm

Interviewed and invited! Welcome to the Order!
Aariam Nightborne, former Keeper of Nature's Grasp.

Site/web administrator - any questions about either can be sent to me in a PM.
Aariam
Site Admin

Character: Aariam
Class: Rogue

Return to The Bookshelf