Meorieth Moonsilver

Postby Meorieth on Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:50 am

Char Name: Meorieth Moonsilver
Char Class: Hunter
Char Level: 60
Char Age: 530
Your RL age: 23
Your RL gender: Male

Background Story: As most Moonsilver women, Meorieth was born with a touch of moonlight - it was the lineage's namesake afterall. Keen on prophecies and portents, night elven society attributed the pale skinned and silver-haired females of the family a destiny close to Elune, the moon goddess. Either by social or familial pressure, sure enough most ended up as acolytes or even priestesses of Elune. But not Meorieth.

Long silvery hair and alabaster skin graced her as one of the Moonsilvers, but the girl revealed no particular knack for harnessing the teachings or the prayers of the temple. Instead, she would often hide away from her elders and skip her lectures to play in the wilds with her friends that didn't have the peer-pressured responsibilities of an acolyte in training. The games often involved pretend scenarios where the group would survive out in the wild or fight for their lives. Suffice to say that years past, much to her family's disappointment, Meorieth was not wearing the mooncloth robes of a priestess. Possessing no other skills, she enlisted with the sentinels, and her childhood outgoings became all too real.

First delegated to taking care of the nightsabers, Meorieth saw action when the savage orcs attacked. She took to arms and saw the battle through as best she could. Like most elves, she grew bitter at the sacrifice of the Nordrassil and her immortality. It took quite some time for Meorieth to gain an appreciation for time and what remained of it. As the world seemed to change rapidly around her - the Alliance, The Burning Legion's incessant attacks, the savage Horde, Xaxas, and more - Meorieth could no longer count on the shelter of isolation, and turned to tradition to find her way.

Though still a good shot with her bow and never forgetting the lessons she was taught and drilled as a sentinel, Meorieth looks to the Temple to regain what she squandered in infancy, and try to walk the path of a Priestess of the Moon in an effort to uphold ancient but solid kaldorei traditions.
Meorieth

Character: Meorieth
Realm: Argent Dawn
Class: Hunter

Re: Meorieth Moonsilver

Postby Aariam on Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:03 am

Hi there, thank you for applying!

Love the story; and Meorieth and Aariam seem to have a lot in common in being dropouts of Priestess High School. ;)

You have a thumbs up from me; just need another officer to sign off on it as well!
Aariam Nightborne, former Keeper of Nature's Grasp.

Site/web administrator - any questions about either can be sent to me in a PM.
Aariam
Site Admin

Character: Aariam
Class: Rogue

Postby Meorieth on Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:18 pm

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! Hopefully Meorieth can find some sort of instructor in the ways of Elune.
Last edited by Meorieth on Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meorieth

Postby Aerandyr on Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:50 pm

As Aariam said, everything seems to be in order so let's see you ingame then!

Contact either myself, Aariam, Edradir or Eluvere for an IC interview.
Aerandyr
Councillor
Councillor

Character: Aerandyr
Realm: Defias Brotherhood
Class: Rogue

Postby Eluvere on Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:44 pm

Hey Meorieth,

I kinda want to mention we are a bit low on priestesses at the moment.
If you are specifically looking for a lot of RP in that area(since you mentioned an instructor), you might want to reconsider joining our guild at this point in time.

By this I ofcourse do not mean you are not very welcome to join, if you'd still desire ;)
Eluvere

Character: Elu
Class: Druidess

Postby Kiaran on Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:51 pm

Would be good to have another archer with us. For an elven guild, we have surprisingly few archers.
Kiaran

Character: Kiaran

Postby Meorieth on Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:48 pm

Thanks for the heads up! I plan on joining in as a sentinel, since that is Meorieth's strong suit right now. I mentioned perhaps exploring the priestess path more as a personal character development (given her backstory and because I like the idea of a natural bridge between archery and priestliness to form up the Priestess of the Moon archetype), so by no means am I expecting a lot of handholding from the guild in that regard. I'll just roll with what comes I suppose!
Meorieth

Postby Eluvere on Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:09 pm

Interviewed and invited, welcome to the Order!
Eluvere

Character: Elu
Class: Druidess

Return to The Bookshelf