Moderators: Former Council, Seniors, The Council

Shardalayne

Postby Darathir on Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:03 pm

Char Name: Shardalayne
Char Class: Priest
Char Level: 100
Char Age: 7,500

Background Story:

Shardalayne was born approximately 7,500 years ago to what at the time could be considered upper middle-class parents. The father being a former magic-user supported Dath'remar's rebellion during her formative years, and was exiled accordingly along with the other followers, thus breaking the family up. The mother rejected all association with magic and its users after this and Shardalayne was trained as a priestess, properly indoctrinated to deny all arcane heritage and trained to dedicate herself to the service of Elune.

She remained in training and Temple service during the Long Vigil and met her mate during the times of the War of the Shifting Sands. She did not directly participate in any conflicts before the Third War - in which she then served with a unit of defenders. After the Third War she served in different units across various conflicts in the world. At the dawn of the Cataclysm and the return of the Highborne, she faced a personal crisis when elven arcanists were once again seen among the populace, and ended up retreating into the safety and familiarity of the Temple. Disillusioned with the Temple over the past years, now is the time to find new companionship.

(Intentionally bland background, subject to be fleshened out. I'll repost the story on her personality and inner thoughts later)

Why does your char wish to join us?
Disillusionment with dreary Temple duties day in and day out, now is the time to find a brotherhood of action again. I made her the mate of my druid, who served with NG for a bit on Draenor, so that's where she got the idea.

Why do you wish to join us?
After a long, long, long... long period of consideration I decided to give the priestess concept (which I've always liked) a go again. NG is home and hearth!

Tell us something about yourself!
You know all the necessary OOC stuff :twisted:
Darathir

Character: Darathir
Realm: Argent Dawn
Class: Mage

Re: Shardalayne

Postby Aerandyr on Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:15 pm

Derp, anyone a second vote?
Aerandyr
Councillor
Councillor

Character: Aerandyr
Realm: Defias Brotherhood
Class: Rogue

Postby Eluvere on Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:32 pm

Beat you, Aariam.
Eluvere

Character: Elu
Class: Druidess

Postby Aariam on Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:33 pm

Let's get a character interviewed! :D

EDIT: DAMN YOU ELU
Aariam Nightborne, former Keeper of Nature's Grasp.

Site/web administrator - any questions about either can be sent to me in a PM.
Aariam
Site Admin

Character: Aariam
Class: Rogue

Postby Eluvere on Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:50 pm

Interviewed! Locking and shelving.
Eluvere

Character: Elu
Class: Druidess