Amaheretha

Past applications.

Moderators: Former Council, Seniors, The Council

Amaheretha

Postby Amaheretha on Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:16 pm

Hi there! This is my application to the guild.

Char Name: Amaheretha

Char Class: Rogue

Char Level: 100

Char Age: 413

Your RL age: 24

Your RL gender: Male

Background Story:
Amaheretha was born in the lands now known as Azshara in a shady nook under a great purple tree. The sound of leaves rustling was broken by the screams of the newborn child. It was an easy birth for the mother, who wrapped the little creature in a blanket of silk. Upon seeing the childs curious fingers, grasping for something to hold and explore, the mother called her daughter Amaheretha. She whispered a prayer to Elune and stepped into the moonlight, holding her bundle tightly to her tired body.

As the child grew older she would prove herself to be much like the woman who birthed her. They were both silent, curious Elves, who stepped silently across the moss-covered forest floor. Cloaked in silken garments they foraged for the fruits and roots that sustained them. Amaheretha eventually reached maturity, which put her in a difficult dilemma. Would she stay with her mother, the only Night Elf she truly knew and trusted? Or would she choose to wander away, so she could still her hunger to explore and experience what this world had to offer? Many nights she looked up to the moon and prayed for guidance.

One night Amaheretha was looking up at the night sky when she saw movement in the star speckled darkness. One of the heavenly bodies had shifted, leaving a trail of silky light behind her. The Night Elf shifted her weight and looked around her. Her eyes wandered until they spotted a pool of dark water. The moons reflections shone spectacularly on its surface. She approached the water carefully, her gait silent and controlled. The pool rippled, causing the moons reflection to dance upon its fluid skin. Amaheretha reached the edge and felt she needed to explore this. It seemed like an invitation. She undid her footwear and dipped her toes into the cold, dark water. The sensation of the touch inspired her. She forgot the silken garments she wore and chose to move onwards, embracing the water fully. Soon she forgot about the waters temperature. A realisation came to her. Though she loved her mother very much, she would never grow to become the person she aspired to be if she would stay. There were so many sights to behold. So many Elves to acquaint herself with. Amaheretha decided she would leave.

In the century after this event Amaheretha would travel across northern Kalimdor. She made friends, lost friends, learned things and forgot about them. Life was good. But it wouldn't stay that way forever.

Why do you wish to join us?
I've returned to World of Warcraft from a pretty long break. I'd been playing on Defias Brotherhood Horde side before, where I was an officer in Second Gurubashi Empire for a few years. Upon return I decided to change it up and move to Argent Dawn. After having roleplaying as a Draenei I decided I wanted to recreate the first roleplay character I ever made in World of Warcraft, a Night Elf rogue. When I was looking for guilds to join I noticed Natures Grasp. Remembering you from Defias I decided I wanted to see if roleplaying with you guys would work for me.

Why does your char wish to join us?
She's looking for guidance and somewhere to belong.

Tell us something about yourself!
I'm a 24-year old guy from the Netherlands. I studied music, but at the moment I work at a theatre group where I perform a play about gender identity for middle school students. So technically I'm an actor, but I'm not -great- at acting, haha.
Amaheretha

Character: Amaheretha
Realm: Argent Dawn
Class: Rogue

Re: Amaheretha

Postby Aerandyr on Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:00 pm

Heya, thanks for your application!
Everything appears to be there and sounds like she'd be a fit for the guild. Just need a second officer to sign off so we can proceed with the IC interview.
Aerandyr
Councillor
Councillor

Character: Aerandyr
Realm: Defias Brotherhood

Postby Eluvere on Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:37 pm

Hey and thanks for applying!

Looks good to me, so contact Aariam, Aerandÿr/Aerandýr, Edradir or myself ingame to schedule an IC interview ;)
Eluvere

Character: Elu
Class: Druidess

Postby Amaheretha on Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:19 am

Hey there!

I wanted to let you guys know that I'm sorry that I haven't been able to contact you for an interview yet.

I've been swamped with work for the past few days and the weekend isn't going to be less stressful, so I'll have to wait till next week to be able to be online in the evening.

Once again, my apologies!
Amaheretha

Character: Amaheretha

Postby Aariam on Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:19 pm

No worries! IRL comes first; see you next week! :)
Aariam Nightborne, former Keeper of Nature's Grasp.

Site/web administrator - any questions about either can be sent to me in a PM.
Aariam
Site Admin

Character: Aariam

Postby Eluvere on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:44 pm

Heya,

I did hear life was busy for you but that has been a good while now, could you please let us know if you are still interested in joining or not?
Eluvere

Postby Eluvere on Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:17 pm

Locking and shelving due to inactivity.

Feel free to reapply.
Eluvere