Past applications.

Moderators: Former Council, Seniors, The Council

Solavel Feralscar

Postby Solavel on Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:31 pm

Char Name: Solavel
Char Class: Druid
Char Level: Max
Char Age: Adult
Your RL age: 27 (Birthday was 10 days ago!!)
Your RL gender: Male

Background Story:

- Born in the Feral Scar Vale, child of the Feralscar tribe.
- Travelled with her father to Mount Hyjal at an age of six.
- Travelled with her father across Kalimdor at an age of 19 to explore and befriend their neighbors from the shu'halo, the furbolg, the fellow worshippers of the Ancient Agamaggan (the quil'boar) and so on.
- Fought in the War of the Shifting Sands but her service was limited to handling the sabers, owls and arming and using glaive-throwers and ballistae (mostly technical and siege-service). She's of a short height, hence was sent to the back of the line.
- Met Rak'Thoras of the Claw during the War of the Shifting Sands (another player's characters, died from old age) and studied the basics of the Clawist ways from him.
- Studied Rak'Thoras's researches about Agamaggan and adopted the porcine totem next to the ursine one.
- Her study of exotic totems led her to seeking out a secretive kaldorei tribe known as The Finweavers, who favored the Ancient Tortolla over the rest, and adopted the sea-lion and orca forms.
- Joined the tribe after testing trials, travelling abroad beneath the sea-waves with them for nearly a thousand years, during which they suffered heavy casualties due to engagements with the aquatic faceless ones, the kvaldir, the naga, Neptulon's kraken and elementals and so on. The tribe dispersed and the only known living one is Solavel. It's rumored that Alquarus of the Lightless Reaches is still alive as well, but nowhere to be found.
- Joined in the efforts of the 3rd War as well as the 2nd War of the Shifting Sands.
- Currently a mother to nearly 3 months -old twins.
- No longer confined to the sea due to it being too treacherous for a single aquatic druid to tread alone; instead she visits less, or with helpful allies who will help against her enemies. (hint hint nudge nudge)

Why do you wish to join us? Same reason as in the earlier application xP
Why does your char wish to join us? Seeking allies against the terrors of the tides, as well as a kaldorei order who is willing to house someone who's Horde-friendly, being Solavel.
Tell us something about yourself! I'm still a caracal, but with less fat, since i've been exercising! Coffee is the power, food will summon me; when comes the nocturnal hour, I'll stalk about in glee.
Solavel

Character: Yazelda
Realm: Argent Dawn
Class: Druid

Re: Solavel Feralscar

Postby Aariam on Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:13 pm

Hi, welcome back! ^^

Interesting backstory, and another mother! Aariam approves. :)

Another officer will have to take a peek at the application as well, so keep your eyes posted here. ;)
Aariam Nightborne, former Keeper of Nature's Grasp.

Site/web administrator - any questions about either can be sent to me in a PM.
Aariam
Site Admin

Character: Aariam
Class: Rogue

Postby Eluvere on Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:25 pm

Looks fine to me.

Poke Aariam, Aerandÿr/Aerandýr, Edradir or myself for interview ;)
Eluvere

Character: Elu
Class: Druidess

Postby Eluvere on Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:34 pm

Interviewed and invited! Welcome back!
Eluvere

Character: Elu
Class: Druidess

Return to The Bookshelf