Druid - Druid of the Wild

Character Level:

Character Age:

Your RL Age:
Let say over 30 :-p

Your RL gender:
Male

Background Story:
Tullain Starcaller was born in Hyjal over 3600 years ago, his father was a druid and his mother a sentinel which was quite usual bonding in those days, he had a typical Kaldorei upbringing, his father taught him as he was growing up about being a druid, but unfortunately his father who had spent many years and times in the dream was taken from him too soon and was lost to the nightmare and didn't return. His mother as a sentinel could be away months away at a time on what he was told was very secret missions did the best she could, but the whole town looked after him so he did not lack for being cared for, one of his father's friends the town blacksmith took a keen interest in teaching him how to weld a sword and daggers and practiced with him daily (he has become a skilled swordsman), his teaching of druid skills was continued by a senior druid, and with this and what his father already had taught has become a very skilled druid able to change into many of the different shapeshift forms also spending some time in the dream to try to understand what happened to his father. His mother did not return from one of her missions and he has tried to get information of where she was, to try to find her, but due to the nature of what she was doing he has been unable. He has now left Hyjal and is now traveling Azeroth lending aid where it is needed and also hoping to find some small bit of information about his mother. Before he went the blacksmith presented him with a ceremonial dagger which he wears on his belt and reminds him of his birth place and all he holds dear every time he looks at it.

Why do you wish to join us?
I am a very new role player and am looking for a guild to call my home, when I can learn and perfect my rp skills. Constructive criticism is always welcome (go gently lol). I have heard very good reports of your guild so would love to be part of it.

Why does your character wish to join us?
He has been traveling many a year helping out where he can, and is now looking for a group to get that sense of belonging back.

Tell us something about yourself!
I come from a very heavy raid background on a PvE server (don't hold that against me :)) and was a raid officer with one of the top 10 guilds, but wanted to find more in the game as raiding is quite intensive on raid nights, and have found with the help of friends on this server rp very interesting and enjoyable, so I want to learn more and make new friends and have fun.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this

Tullain
Tullain

Character: Tullain
Realm: Argent Dawn
Class: Druid

Re: Tullain Starcaller

Postby Salirien on Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:29 pm

Hey there, and thanks for the application! :)

Since you are new, I will give one quick pointer, even though there's nothing wrong with the backstory you've provided--just a small thing to keep in mind! :) Your character would have been alive during The War of Shifting Sands, so keep in mind whether or not he participated there (this goes for the Third War and the Battle of Mount Hyjal as well. Was your character there, what did he do, did he participate in battles, etc.) Of course we don't need to have the answers out of character, just things to keep in mind.

Otherwise I think the application looks great! I like that you leave some things unsaid, like what happened with his mother. It's always great to have points to build on later!

I approve the application, but another officer will have to do so before we arrange an interview :)
"Shine your light on us, Mother, for the day has grown long, and we are lost."
Salirien
Councillor
Councillor

Character: Salirien
Class: Priestess

Postby Eluvere on Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:35 pm

I agree with Salirien, nice and solid app ;) For someone claiming to be so very new, quite impressive I say!

Poke Aariam, Aerandÿr/Aerandýr, Edradir, Salirien or myself to arrange an interview~
Eluvere

Character: Elu
Class: Druidess

Postby Eluvere on Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:08 pm

Interviewed and invited! Welcome to the Order!
Eluvere

Character: Elu
Class: Druidess

Return to The Bookshelf