Anaelisa Winterblossom

Postby Anaelisa123 on Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:10 pm

Char Name: Anaelisa
Char Class: Rogue
Char Level: 94
Char Age: 5000+
Your RL age: 24
Your RL gender: Female

Background Story: -Anaelisa was born in Hyjal where from an early age she took a liking to using a bow and hearing tales of her great races triumphs and tragedies. She would often challenge her peers and surrounding adults to archery contests, not always winning, but pursuing her interest in archery. As well as her interest in archery she also took an interest, as most do, in the Goddess, listening deeply to prayers, researching teachings and doing her best to uphold the will of the Goddess, her two childhood interests made her pursue the honour of being a Priestess however upon achieving such she did not remain on that path for long. Hearing the tales of the War of the Ancients, seeing the lives lost during the War of the Shifting Sands made her burn with a passion for bringing justice to those who wronged the Kaldorei and the Goddess. Anaelisa traded in her bow and her title as a priestess to train to become a Warden, training mostly with Warden Illyrith(In game char) and has worked to this day to bring justice to those who wrong the Kaldorei fighting in the interests of her race that she loves so very much.

Why do you wish to join us? -After reading the guild info and RPing with a few guildies, the guild seems the most appealing out of all the other options

Why does your char wish to join us?- To help the order in protecting the Kaldorei lands and gaining a powerful ally to aid her to bring justice.

Tell us something about yourself!- I like playing Dark Souls and Bloodborne, those games are awesome. My fav film is Pulp Fiction, My fav TV series is Breaking Bad, I like Marvel but hardly any of the films (the comics) the films kinda suck (sorry marvel film fans!) I like talking about Philosophy, anyone who wants to debate or discuss morality, ethics and divine existence talk to me!
Anaelisa123

Character: Anaelisa
Realm: Argent Dawn
Class: Rogue

Re: Anaelisa Winterblossom

Postby Eluvere on Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:44 pm

Hey, and thanks for applying!

I do not see anything wrong in your application in itself, however I feel iffy about the fact your character is a Warden- an elite of the Watchers.

While the Watchers and our Order do share common interests, it would be a step down for your character ICly. A little akin an FBI-agent signing up for the local LAPD so to speak. Something I find very strange and hard- if not impossible, to justify IC, if you wish to keep your title of Warden.
Eluvere

Character: Elu
Class: Druidess

Postby Aariam on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:04 pm

Hiya!

Another Pulp Fiction fan, perfect. ;) It's probably my second favourite movie; the first one being The Big Lebowski, although those two are really fighting for that top spot.

Me and my brother tried playing through Bloodborne last summer... Didn't finish, but the concept of those games really speak to me, so I think I'll have to play through the entire Dark Souls franchise at some point. :)

As for the app, I like what I am reading; but my concern is a bit like Elu's; but I think that with the right justification, it will all be fine. :)
Aariam Nightborne, former Keeper of Nature's Grasp.

Site/web administrator - any questions about either can be sent to me in a PM.
Aariam
Site Admin

Character: Aariam

Postby Anaelisa123 on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:10 pm

If Anaelisa can give out more justice with the order than without, she would happily work with them to do so. I understand however if me being a Warden is problem
Anaelisa123

Character: Anaelisa

Postby Eluvere on Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:10 pm

The thing is, if your character is a Warden whose only goal is to deal out justice better, she would see no reason to team up with the Order but instead stay with her fellow elite-soldiers who share the exact same goal and dedication. I do not feel like we can convincingly provide that which your character is after right now.

Furthermore, if your character is -still- a Warden, that would mean she would owe loyalty to them and have her duties, something that would be incompatible with joining our Order and the loyalty we ask of our members ICly.

All that aside, we DO like your application ;) If your character would just have a history of Warden and wishes for a new place to pursue her same old goals in a different setting for some reason(or any other reason you can think up if you wish to hold on to having a Warden history), you would fit right in.
Eluvere

Postby Kiaran on Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:38 am

As a former Priestess she knows a few spells and prayers, right?
Interesting mix.

Actually, most Watchers were recruited from the priesthood.
The sentinels too started as a wing of the priesthood.

Night Elf priestesses are far from dress-wearing pacifists with a skillset limuted to prayer and blessings.
Kiaran

Character: Kiaran
Class: Hunter

Postby Kiaran on Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:41 pm

former Priestesses

Not former. Current. I don't believe we have any lore saying that priestesses who belong with either the sentinels or watchers stopped being priestesses.

The orders are not mutually exclusive. Notable examples of night elves who belong to the sisterhood and either sentinels or watchers are Tyrande Whisperwind, Shandris Feathermoon and Maiev Shadowsong.
Kiaran

Character: Kiaran
Class: Hunter

Postby Eluvere on Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:37 pm

Hey,

Been a while since we last heard from you Anaelisa, are you still interested in joining? Please let us know ;)
Eluvere

Postby Eluvere on Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:01 pm

Locking and shelving due to inactivity.

Feel free to reapply!
Eluvere